VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Started making floors for the econoline truck

Smallblockbug
    Smallblockbug

Number of posts : 233
    Registration date : 2011-01-27

Started making floors for the econoline truck Empty Started making floors for the econoline truck

Post by Smallblockbug Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:59 pm

I have been building floors for the last couple weeks as time permits.All the updates thus far have been posted on another forum i frequent. So i figured i would post up here to give people an idea how to make them when all else fails. That is if you want to make them somewhat close to the original pattern. I have learned how to hammerform and show some of the results in there as well. http://rodsnkustoms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34568
    cl350rr
    cl350rr

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2011-07-31

Started making floors for the econoline truck Empty Re: Started making floors for the econoline truck

Post by cl350rr Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Smallblockbug wrote:I have been building floors for the last couple weeks as time permits.All the updates thus far have been posted on another forum i frequent. So i figured i would post up here to give people an idea how to make them when all else fails. That is if you want to make them somewhat close to the original pattern. I have learned how to hammerform and show some of the results in there as well. http://rodsnkustoms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34568

Right there with ya on this, I started on the next section back on my truck. probably one of the links listed in your thread is mine. went the MDF route, works well but alot of hammer time. looking forward to seeing more as you progress
    Smallblockbug
    Smallblockbug

Number of posts : 233
    Registration date : 2011-01-27

Started making floors for the econoline truck Empty Re: Started making floors for the econoline truck

Post by Smallblockbug Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:53 am

Yep one of them was yours. Unkl Ian is a friend of mine and helped me alot in finding metal working info.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 5:20 pm