VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Off Topics & some concerns about all of US??

Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Off Topics & some concerns  about all of US?? Empty Off Topics & some concerns about all of US??

Post by Twinpilot001 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Hello to every one - Just a small word of caution to all of us here = Recently I hav had 3 close friends pass a Away = sad -yet happens - from experiences - I believe we just dont get our self checked for high colestron & other things that will contribute to our demise. I've been lucjy in life to have health insurance & have always done the checkups & tests for all. As we are a really great group of individuals = lets consider having a good checkup done with the necessary testing = so we all know where we stand in life - Hopefully a longone so we can meet say hello & have some great relations too. My last close friend was a lady of 50 years so its never too young to consider -Happy vannin to all [i]
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Off Topics & some concerns  about all of US?? Empty Re: Off Topics & some concerns about all of US??

Post by Digz Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:57 pm

I'll second that. Currently have a younger Bro in law in for heart work and recently a classmate passed away from heart problems. Both with pretty good insurance ,,just to stubborn to utilize it.
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Off Topics & some concerns  about all of US?? Empty Re: Off Topics & some concerns about all of US??

Post by itruns Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Yep, my father's bff had a fatal heart attack at 44.

One of my best friends had a massive tumor around his heart at 42. Cemo+big time surgery+radiation+surviving blood clots = a tough ass survivor who would not leave his wife and 4 kids behind.

Another good friend had a near fatal heart attack at 45. Sadly, he fell victim to a very bad infection a year or two later.

Well, I really hope I didn't just wammy myself Surprised

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:57 pm

I have had 5 heart attacks and a stroke since 2003 but I am just to onery to die just yet.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:58 pm

We should all be tested for diabetes too since that can be a silent killer too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:41 pm