VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

seat mistake

oo3

Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

seat mistake Empty seat mistake

Post by oo3 Sun May 22, 2011 4:09 pm

duh - went to pull a part and wanted one of these https://vintage-vans.forumotion.com/t6671-seat-installation-63-falcon-bus
    - just realized my seat only folds forward - it is middle section seat - so is it only the rear section that folds flats - and what years - my first concern is to be able to take both the grand kids so mine will work - but would rather have a flat folding seat - flat folds down to app the doghouse height - and a piece of sheetrock or plywood would slide in easier - oo3
    m1dadio
    m1dadio
    Chevy Guru

Number of posts : 1778
    Registration date : 2008-10-06

seat mistake Empty Re: seat mistake

Post by m1dadio Sun May 22, 2011 5:36 pm

I copied off primaldesigns

mid 90's Aerostar seats. The longer Aerostarts had the folding seat option

seat mistake Dscn0216

seat mistake Dscn0217

seat mistake Dscn0218

M1D
    oo3

Number of posts : 290
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by oo3 Mon May 23, 2011 12:08 am

yes that is what i was trying to get - thank you - my excuses for the mistake ! - van i picked seat from, side sliding door would not open - rear door would not stay up by itself - hot and humid sweating my azz off - wanted the seat belts so more time in heat box removing them - last year i had found another aerostar at same pull a part - had correct seat but also had side door that did not open - i was also short money so i did not buy it - although i probably would have if the door had opened - oo3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:01 am