VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

Lookin for vanners in Indianpolis area

Lookin for vanners in Indianpolis area Empty Lookin for vanners in Indianpolis area

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:25 am

So are there any vanners in the Indianapolis area or surrounding areas it would be nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of and maybe get together and work on our vans. You know it is always nice to have someone there to lend a helping hand every now and then. get at me and let me know if there is anyone around my neck of the woods i am on the north side of Indy in Carmel.
    blackace
    blackace

Number of posts : 450
    Registration date : 2010-09-16

Lookin for vanners in Indianpolis area Empty Re: Lookin for vanners in Indianpolis area

Post by blackace Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:27 am

Well am in somewhat the general area but not super close. I live close to Fort Wayne IN just on the Ohio side. I would like to find members from around our area to possible meet with and enjoy some stories and help each other out. There is a guy in Ft Thomas, KY, which is just below Cincy, Oh. Not sure about anyone else around our area.

Lookin for vanners in Indianpolis area Empty Re: Lookin for vanners in Indianpolis area

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:42 am

My good friend has a 68 A100 camper but he still needs to get it road worthy but we would also like to meet with others around here to hook up with and do just that turn some wrenches tell stories and just shoot the shit. I will keep you in mind for sure and hopefully we will all be able to get together. from the way it sound i am in the middle between you and your boy in Ft. Thomas.
    blackace
    blackace

Post by blackace Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:59 am

Yea. I travel down to Salem In on business going around Indy, usually I70 -> I465 -> I65. Maybe we can hook up on one of the trips for a beer and some good company.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:16 pm

savage is also in Ft Wayne

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:38 pm

blackace wrote:Yea. I travel down to Salem In on business going around Indy, usually I70 -> I465 -> I65. Maybe we can hook up on one of the trips for a beer and some good company.

sounds good i am just north of 465 on 31 just let me know when you will be heading this way and i will shoot ya my cell number.
    savage
    savage

Number of posts : 2626
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by savage Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Rick(Vantrees on VCVC )lives in Indy[img]Lookin for vanners in Indianpolis area File0327[/img]
    He use to live on the West side of Indy
    Kris64

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Kris64 Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:30 am

Guys, I'm just east of Oxford Ohio in Somerville, Blackace i go to Van Wert every year for the Wetzel motorcycle party. Always a good time..
    blackace
    blackace

Post by blackace Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:16 am

Hey there Kris,

Let me know next time and we can get together and have a few beers and swap some stories. Should have my truck body done by then I am hoping.

And yea, Wetzel is one heck of a party. If anybody rides motorcycles, it is a party to go to.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:50 am

Kris you should come out and take part in the Miracle Ride it is a two day event that raises money for Riley hospital for children. you get to take a lap around the Indy 500 race track and we are giving away some motorcycles. to do the ride for free just get donations from friends, family and co-workers for every $50 that you raise you get entered into win a new 1200 Sporty plus we have many other prizes. check out our website www.miracleride.net. Then in Sept. we have the Bean Blossom Bikerfest which is off the chain. im a biker first then a vanner. check out bikerfest at www.ballsbiker.com
    let me know if you have any questions because i work both events and have for years.
    Kris64

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Kris64 Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:52 am

Therockdog, Did bean blossom for years at the old location have not been to the new place,always a great party........

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:05 am

your thinking of the Boogie this is Bikerfest but yes it is at the Bill monroe bluegrass camp grounds. the Boogie is a good time as well.
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by EconoUSAparts Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:53 am

I got a sneak peek glimpse of the Econo van Kris is building about a week or so ago and lemme tell ya folks its gonna be bad to the bone. He says it should be at the Nats and Bakers this year so keep your fingers crossed cuz its a nice one. I ve been sworn to secrecy on its location,lol, and he confiscated my camera before I left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:28 pm