VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Re-Intro, Time to get more active...

Re-Intro, Time to get more active... Empty Re-Intro, Time to get more active...

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:20 pm

Hi again Early Vanners!

I've been here before, but didn't really get too involved. I've been hanging out over at Vannin.com more these days, but since I have a few "earlies" I thought it might be a good time to come back over here. Winter is coming and I hope to make a lot of progress over the cold months. I'll post progress pics as I do. My projects are listed below in my signature. I tried to reduce my flock, but deadbeat eBay bidders (lots of them lately) made me rethink selling any of the earlies. I'm keeping them all Laughing

Re-Intro, Time to get more active... Empty Re: Re-Intro, Time to get more active...

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:13 am

Welcome back Mooney!
    savage
    savage

Number of posts : 2626
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Re-Intro, Time to get more active... Empty Re: Re-Intro, Time to get more active...

Post by savage Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:35 am

Welcome (back) Mooney. You got some cool project.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:49 am

Welcome back!!! Look like you have a little of everything on the econo end. Very Happy
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:52 am

World works in mysterious ways, eh Mooney? Great to hear from you again!

Corey

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:05 am