VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

West Coast Van Nationals at King City

TurboVan
    TurboVan

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

West Coast Van Nationals at King City Empty West Coast Van Nationals at King City

Post by TurboVan Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:06 pm

Any of you left-coasters gonna roll out there next month?

West Coast Van Nationals at King City Empty Re: West Coast Van Nationals at King City

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:53 pm

Got 2 vans and wont be attending with either 1, as they will be moving stuff up to the new property, and then I will relax and watch the sunrise on one side of the house, then later sit on the other side and watch the sunset!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Then after all the unpacking is done and we get a bit settled in, the 64 is getting torn apart, it will be getting a 307, with a 2004r, custom doghouse,underside redone, various parts will get powdercoating, side glass replaced & tinted, full carpeting, and after that task taking me many years i will do body work and then get it painted....and all in my 15 year time frame!!!

Oh yeah to your question, no I wont be making it, wish I could to meet some of you guys though!!

Mark

West Coast Van Nationals at King City Empty Re: West Coast Van Nationals at King City

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:45 am

it look's more like i will be there in Casper.
    TurboVan
    TurboVan

Post by TurboVan Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:25 pm

What's Casper?
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:19 am

Just a question??? What is the turn out @ the West Coast Nationals???

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:07 am

I believe LiveWire asked Kathy Willis last year and the count was 38 registered, here is a link ....
    http://www.vcvc.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/004572.html
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:28 pm

Wow I would have thought the number would be way bigger than the east coast nat's. I don't understand why its so low a turn out??? You west coaster's have 3/4 of early the vans. confused

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:40 pm

hey turbo this is casper it's a stock 69 camper van West Coast Van Nationals at King City Casper2 West Coast Van Nationals at King City Casper2 West Coast Van Nationals at King City Casper1
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:03 pm

weird harold.... You Got all the Neet Toyz..............

TurboVan
    TurboVan

Post by TurboVan Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:43 pm

G-Man wrote:Wow I would have thought the number would be way bigger than the east coast nat's. I don't understand why its so low a turn out??? You west coaster's have 3/4 of early the vans. confused
    Yeah, and 3/4 of them have been crushed! I don't know what to say, except that it's sad, and embarrassing as hell.
    One problem is there is virtually NO publicity for this event. No shortage of vans out here, that's for sure. But if they never hear about it, how can they plan for it?
    TurboVan
    TurboVan

Post by TurboVan Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:14 pm

Well, the turnout was really small , but you guys will help me remedy that next year by getting the word out, right?
    Link to pics:
    http://www.vcvc.org/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000263.html
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:27 am

Great pic's Turbo!!! Even with low turn out I'm sure you had a good time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 7:07 pm