VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

Looking for a fellow member to help me buy vans, mid-west / west coast guy

Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Looking for a fellow member to help me buy vans, mid-west / west coast guy Empty Looking for a fellow member to help me buy vans, mid-west / west coast guy

Post by Donn Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:32 pm

A buddy and I are looking to buy a few vans, Ford, chevy or dodge to sell here on Long Island N.Y.
    I would like to have a member (s) locate, check out the van, send us a few pics and be able to have a place to store until auto hauler can pick up. We would send you the money for the van in advance and pay you a finders fee. We would arrange the auto hauler asap.
    We are looking for vans with very little rust , surface fine no complete rust through. Dents and dinks are fine. Paint job on van does not matter. Want running van's that may need mechanical work, paint and reasonable body work.
    If you are interested please email me at (gimble01@aol.com)

Thanks,
    Donn
    kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

Looking for a fellow member to help me buy vans, mid-west / west coast guy Empty Re: Looking for a fellow member to help me buy vans, mid-west / west coast guy

Post by kookykrispy Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:52 am

sounds fun, I could be your Northwest area connection. Lots of good vans here. What are you looking for specifically? Chevy, ford, dodge? Do you prefer panels or window vans? If chevy, 1st or 2nd gen?
    texasjohn
    texasjohn

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Looking for a fellow member to help me buy vans, mid-west / west coast guy Empty Re: Looking for a fellow member to help me buy vans, mid-west / west coast guy

Post by texasjohn Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:55 pm

all mine are for sale....see them at www.8thdaycycles.com
    mcfly
    mcfly

Number of posts : 626
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Post by mcfly Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Hey Donn, don't be flooding the market now. I like being different Smile

_________
    mike
    Donn
    Donn

Number of posts : 692
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Donn Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Mike,

Having a good time restoring mine, body is done, painting soon.
    I get people asking me all the time if it's for sale, so I figured maybe I can do something I enjoy and maybe make a few $ and early friends along the way.. We'll see .
    BajaCharlie
    BajaCharlie

Number of posts : 619
    Registration date : 2010-01-07

Post by BajaCharlie Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:15 pm

DODGE A108

Looking for a fellow member to help me buy vans, mid-west / west coast guy Empty 66 G 10

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:21 am

Greetings!

I got a 66 that I have been trying to run out the door to finish the body work on my project van. Body is decent, body panel that needs replacement in my possession. Let me know if you would like to see more pictures. 2500 with mags, 2300 without.

Jake

Looking for a fellow member to help me buy vans, mid-west / west coast guy Van_pi10

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:35 pm

[quote="Donn"]A buddy and I are looking to buy a few vans, Ford, chevy or dodge to sell here on Long Island N.Y.
    I would like to have a member (s) locate, check out the van, send us a few pics and be able to have a place to store until auto hauler can pick up. We would send you the money for the van in advance and pay you a finders fee. We would arrange the auto hauler asap.
    We are looking for vans with very little rust , surface fine no complete rust through. Dents and dinks are fine. Paint job on van does not matter. Want running van's that may need mechanical work, paint and reasonable body work.
    If you are interested please email me at (gimble01@aol.com)

Thanks,
    i can do dis too am in sac valley but am hitting road to hit up secret junkyards soonlet me know yor specific details and well work something out
    have storage but would have to convince dad & uncle that its wortwhile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:54 pm