VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

dash board

dash board Empty dash board

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:33 pm

can anybody tell me how to get the light&wipper nobs off pleaseeeeeeee
    67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

dash board Empty Re: dash board

Post by 67a 100 pickup Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Bill... the light switch has a small pin with a spring around it that has the be pressed in the release the rod. The knob and rod will come out as one piece. If I remember right the wiper switch has a small set screw. I'll look for mine after work tomorrow and post a pic.

dash board Empty dash

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:12 pm

[quote=" thanks . i started sanding the hood its not in bad shape but i worked on the dash most of the day almosy ready to prime this week and monday im going to call my finend chris izzi who is good finends with the guy who cromed your parts maby he can get me a deal i hope thanks for the info
    67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by 67a 100 pickup Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Hope he can get you a deal on the chrome they are good guys to deal with, a few shiny pieces on the project are always cool.

Here are the pics, the pin and spring are on the bottom side of the light switch.

dash board Dsc_0416

dash board Dsc_0417

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:14 pm

thank dwane i got them off thanks for the pictures it worked out great today i worked on the dash its ready to prime this week end i hope you know every time you thjnk your ready always a spot u mist but i think should get it done on the week end thanks again for the info ill be thlking to u soon

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:32 pm