VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+2
Digz
Admin
6 posters

Baker's is getting close! Are you ready?

Poll

Who's going to Baker's?

[ 5 ]
    Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_lcap31%Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_rcap [31%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_lcap0%Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_lcap6%Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_lcap0%Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_lcap6%Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_lcap31%Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_rcap [31%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_lcap13%Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_lcap13%Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? I_vote_rcap [13%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? Empty Baker's is getting close! Are you ready?

Post by Admin Thu May 13, 2010 2:20 pm

So who's going? Are YOU?
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? Empty Re: Baker's is getting close! Are you ready?

Post by Digz Thu May 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? Sponge10
    At least I think I am !
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198

Baker's is getting close!  Are you ready? Empty Re: Baker's is getting close! Are you ready?

Post by EconoUSAparts Thu May 13, 2010 7:56 pm

Its pretty much un American not to go isnt it? Damn straight I ll be there.
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by wideload Thu May 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Reservations are made so I hope I'll be there. The only reason I wouldn't be would be if something breaks trying to get there.

gotavan
    gotavan

Number of posts : 242

Post by gotavan Fri May 14, 2010 1:54 am

I plan on being there, I'm not sure what to drive yet. I have a 24 hour bicycle race the week before. Joe you got a tow strap?
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794

Post by Digz Fri May 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Well I sure can toss one in ! If you need a hand gettin' something good to go , just let me know. I'm open for time after work usually. Or even the weekend. Wanted to get with you to make a plan anyway.
    67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by 67a 100 pickup Fri May 14, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm in.... Took the van out today for a short shake down, have to check a couple more things and put the belly pan on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:55 am