VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

West coast vanners

kookykrispy
    kookykrispy

Number of posts : 1533
    Registration date : 2009-05-22

West coast vanners Empty West coast vanners

Post by kookykrispy Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:12 am

Hey everyone out west! I'm coming your way! I'm on the road on I-10 traveling thru TX, NM and AZ on my way to San Diego. I'm already planning to meet a couple vanners along the way and want to meet more of you. Anyone who is out west and wants to meet and talk vans or hang out and drink beer, etc. get in touch with me.

From SD, I'll be traveling North up to LA, and then basically following the I-5 up through Sac then all the way up to Seattle. There is already a thread about my trip over at vcvc.org, but there's alot of peeps here who are not over there. I'm a fan of all early vans, not just chevy, I like ford and mopar too so if you are a hardcore early vanner you're a friend of mine!

Hit me up PM or email kookykrispy@yahoo.com or better yet call me because my internet access is limited since I am traveling: 334-498-3591 (temp. number) 334-598-1094 (will become the cell number in a couple days)

-Joe
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

West coast vanners Empty Re: West coast vanners

Post by donivan65 Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:47 pm

I seen the Krispys today and we did some cruising,,,,,,,

West coast vanners Cruisi39

West coast vanners Cruisi40