VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Need help from West Coast vanners with my new parts coming...

Need help from West Coast vanners with my new parts coming... Empty Need help from West Coast vanners with my new parts coming...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:11 am

The bottom line is that I need huge help from someone who can help me in the west coast side.

I had brought a few parts and they are large - Two gullwing (fiberglass) doors and one sun visor. They're all boxed already and are in the seller's garage in Springfield, IL region.

OPTION #1

Ship the parts by courier delivery, Greyhound express or whatever within U.S. from Illinois to any of 3 northwest states: Washington, Idaho or Montana. I need someone who lives in one of these states to ask for permit in receiving the parts for me. Storage them for short term so I can plan a van trip to pick them up from your location.

I'd pay for the shipping cost and I'm game for the van trip to any of 3 northwest states for the pick-up. PM me about this option - thanks.

The catch is that I'll need someone who can pick up the parts and storage them until I can come pick them up there. Anyone willing for that? Please PM me about this - thanks!

The seller wants the parts be out of his garage by end of March. So I'd like to respect his wishes on that.

So there you have it - they're on table and I'm hoping for the best to work out in getting my parts. They are the most important part of my van project as you can see! I'm desperate on that so yeah - it's a big deal. Crying or Very sad

Thanks for your reading and whatever ideas you have - let's hear on here.

Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Need help from West Coast vanners with my new parts coming... Empty PM coming to ya

Post by Twinpilot001 Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:28 am

You have a pm

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:33 pm