VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

My new 66 chevy van project I just bought I've been wanting another 1st Gen for years and I finally found one close enough to get to that didn't have added windows or wasn't a window van, I will be putting solid rear doors on her after she's back on the r

Camaro Addict
    Camaro Addict

Number of posts : 250
    Registration date : 2012-07-08

My new 66 chevy van project I just bought I've been wanting another 1st Gen for years and I finally found one close enough to get to that didn't have added windows or wasn't a window van, I will be putting solid rear doors on her after she's back on the r Empty My new 66 chevy van project I just bought I've been wanting another 1st Gen for years and I finally found one close enough to get to that didn't have added windows or wasn't a window van, I will be putting solid rear doors on her after she's back on the r

Post by Camaro Addict Wed May 11, 2022 7:50 pm

My new 66 chevy van project I just bought I've been wanting another 1st Gen for years and I finally found one close enough to get to that didn't have added windows or wasn't a window van, I will be putting solid rear doors on her after she's back on the r Img_2010
    Camaro Addict
    Camaro Addict

My new 66 chevy van project I just bought I've been wanting another 1st Gen for years and I finally found one close enough to get to that didn't have added windows or wasn't a window van, I will be putting solid rear doors on her after she's back on the r Empty Re: My new 66 chevy van project I just bought I've been wanting another 1st Gen for years and I finally found one close enough to get to that didn't have added windows or wasn't a window van, I will be putting solid rear doors on her after she's back on the r

Post by Camaro Addict Wed May 11, 2022 8:07 pm

My baby's older sister looks good next to her. I almost bought a 65 sportvan project but I still may buy her if my friends brother doesn't

dix likes this post

dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

My new 66 chevy van project I just bought I've been wanting another 1st Gen for years and I finally found one close enough to get to that didn't have added windows or wasn't a window van, I will be putting solid rear doors on her after she's back on the r Empty Re: My new 66 chevy van project I just bought I've been wanting another 1st Gen for years and I finally found one close enough to get to that didn't have added windows or wasn't a window van, I will be putting solid rear doors on her after she's back on the r

Post by dix Thu May 12, 2022 2:11 pm

sounds like you got the earlies bug . its addicting and fun,,,

Camaro Addict likes this post

Camaro Addict
    Camaro Addict

Post by Camaro Addict Thu May 12, 2022 5:49 pm

Definitely dix , the flat window may be my favorite. I love my 69 gmc handivan 108 my dad gave me in 1991 when I graduated high school and plan on her being mine until I'm no longer alive but she will remain in the family ,I asked my dad for my van when I was 4 or 5 . I almost made a deal on a 65 sportvan and a 68 a100 window van 108 both major projects needing motors and Trans and some windows. I loved my 66 a100 panel van with a 350 but I prefer my g10s more

dix and gmytych like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:10 am