VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

5 posters

Went to the liquor store and saw this on display

van islander
    van islander

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Went to the liquor store and saw this on display Empty Went to the liquor store and saw this on display

Post by van islander Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:59 pm

RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Went to the liquor store and saw this on display Empty Re: Went to the liquor store and saw this on display

Post by RodStRace Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:25 pm

Tried here (lil town), Phoenix, Flagstaff, San Diego, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Nothing!!!
    Canada only?
    van islander
    van islander

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2009-02-07

Went to the liquor store and saw this on display Empty Re: Went to the liquor store and saw this on display

Post by van islander Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:36 pm

I think so
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:42 pm

Eastern Canada. The box that's shaped like the van was only offered out east as a promo item. I can get the beer here in Saskatchewan, but not the box. I had a friend bring me the van box back from Ontario when she got back from her holiday out east.
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by EconoUSAparts Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:07 pm

I drank Steam Whistle here in Cincy ST Patrick's Day. My buddy from Canada hooks me up a few times a year with some. I have their new Winter box which also features the Econo van. Last year STeam WHistle brought the DOdge van to Van Fest in Aylmer.
    Vantasia
    Vantasia

Number of posts : 1412
    Registration date : 2013-08-18

Post by Vantasia Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:52 am

That's cool, looks like Rolling Rock at a glance and definately a Ford, even though the Scoober was a Chevy!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:33 pm