VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

how should a go apon replaceing rear side doors

J@ke-Man
    J@ke-Man

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2009-04-08

how should a go apon replaceing rear side doors Empty how should a go apon replaceing rear side doors

Post by J@ke-Man Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:29 am

im on a tight budget due to being in highschool and working on a lowrider s-10 at the same time as this but im just trying to figure out what to do Question i have a 1966 A-100 pannel van but it has side doors in the back with windows in them. Mad i want eather to get windowless ones from like a swap meet or something or id just replace the window with sheet metal idk Rolling Eyes im just looking for some ideas so any would be awsome Very Happy
    i am working on putting some pic's of the beast on here asasp but im not that inclined on a pc Sad thanks for any help in ideas and coments afro
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

how should a go apon replaceing rear side doors Empty Re: how should a go apon replaceing rear side doors

Post by Nightmoves Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:45 am

Welcome J@keman ! Always glad to see a new member,more especially one of you younger guys that have interest in these old vans. Theres several 'A' folks in here,some in your area,that could probably help you out with some parts.Just keep an eye out on A Parts For Sale,or post your own in wanted.
    On boards main page,up top,theres a good guide on pic posting.Theres a even vid on posting.You'll get the hang of it.Took me a lil bit to get it too.Lookin forward to seein you ride.

how should a go apon replaceing rear side doors Empty Re: how should a go apon replaceing rear side doors

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:50 pm

you have found the right spot, lots of knowledge here , look for a donor van would be best bet
    67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Post by 67a 100 pickup Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:32 pm

welcome.... I haven't come across any no window doors, but if the rest of your's are solid welding in a patch is one way to go.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:33 pm