VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Was the A100 built on a Dart platform?

Was the A100 built on a Dart platform? Empty Was the A100 built on a Dart platform?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:18 pm

I know the Chev was built on a nova platform and the Ford was built on a Falcon but I can't seem to find the info about the A100 anywhere. Anyone know?

Was the A100 built on a Dart platform? Empty Re: Was the A100 built on a Dart platform?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:56 pm

I own a '65 Barracuda is an A-body like a Dart, but the early A-body, it's a little narrower. I see no similarities between my Barracuda and my A100. Front leafs? Front straight Axle? Mid mounted engine? The rear end is wide like that of a C-body as well, not narrow like an A-body.

Was the A100 built on a Dart platform? Empty Re: Was the A100 built on a Dart platform?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:40 am

The A-100's do share some mechanical parts with other Mopar cars, but mainly B-body and C-body cars...some trucks too.

Chassis-wise they are totally different from the cars.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:37 am