VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Woodward Dream Cruise (Missin' G-Man)

billski
    billski

Number of posts : 262
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Woodward Dream Cruise (Missin' G-Man) Empty Woodward Dream Cruise (Missin' G-Man)

Post by billski Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:04 am

Today is the internationally famous Woodward Dream Cruise, the 20th annual. I'm just about ready to leave and participate but a major element is missing - G-Man. Usually he and his Yellow Van are already sitting in my driveway waiting for me. We've had our own mini-caraVAN heading out to Woodward to cruise and enjoy all the other hot hodders, vanners, and spectators. We'd sit roadside when not cruising and take in the sights, smells, and sounds of automobilia, gas fumes and burnouts. For lunch we'd hit the same Soul Food restaurant and enjoy delicious food. At the end of the day we'd stop for "breakfast" and then head to our respective homes. Even though he's not with me physically, I know he's riding shotgun. Miss you G-Man! Everyday!
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Woodward Dream Cruise (Missin' G-Man) Empty Re: Woodward Dream Cruise (Missin' G-Man)

Post by vanny Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:09 am

As long as we keep him in our thoughts, he lives on in all of us.

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Woodward Dream Cruise (Missin' G-Man) Empty Re: Woodward Dream Cruise (Missin' G-Man)

Post by Twinpilot001 Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:33 am

Remember this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!------------G-Man = is ALREADY there =WAITING ON YOU to show up!! cheers  He = WILL -Be @ every event as he's always with us!! Always remember !! Ive even kept his emails!! He Touched everyone in a Special Way!! cheers cheers cheers cheers HAPPY VANNIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:53 am

Yes He is already there...
    billski
    billski

Number of posts : 262
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by billski Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:23 am

Thanks guys...and you're all right...he was there. And it was a great time. My friends who got to know Chris at the Cruise were shocked to not see him and his van pull in with me. And when I told them why, they were even more shocked and saddened. At least we all have the memories that will live on forever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:02 am