VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+18
BigCinnamon
DanTheVanMan
EconoUSAparts
JD
Vanish
Vantasia
virtual
BoneMan
vanny
Rick's 66 Chevy Van
Admin
Lazarusvan
dix
Joe Van
Bruce67Econoline
Van Halen
savage
billski
22 posters

G-Man Memorial Donations

dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

G-Man Memorial Donations - Page 3 Empty Re: G-Man Memorial Donations

Post by dix Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:13 pm

doug I can help with mailing them out if needed, I will be at bakers along with alpine express and scottie 8 door, THANKS FOR EVERY THING DOUG.!!!!!!!
    PS Vanish some of us do have full intenions in donations at bakers and from everything i'm reading that would be given to Billiski,
    Also i'm looking forward to meeting a lot of members there...

Last edited by dix on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Yes Doug Thank You .... I hope to be able to get one of these From You if you have any Left ......

Last edited by Vanish on Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8731
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Can we get a count of names who would like the dash plaque but will not be at bakers ??
    vanish and Joe Van i will get 1 for each of you. if we have a count then we can see what's avail.  If Billiski and doug are fine with this i'll collect the money , send them out and then send the money to Billiski, on that note,if this is fine i'd sell them 1st come 1st served
    # 1 vanish
    #2 Joe Van..
    #3 chebby
    #4 vanny and so on

Last edited by dix on Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post by Admin Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:43 pm

#3 me please
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

Post by vanny Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:46 pm

#4 Please

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:18 pm

THANKS' DIX !!!!!!!!!

billski
    billski

Number of posts : 262
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by billski Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:04 am

#5-#10 for me. Great job Virtual! They look awesome! Even though I will obviously be at the show I watned to state that I need 6 of the dash plaques. Ken Malesky (VCVC) sent me money for one already which I will mail to him. Plus I want two for me and 3 for G-Man's family (wife, son, daughter). I will pay for all of them and give them the dash plaques as well. Also Don, who did the awards, banners, etc. for Chris, is making up window stickers that we will sell as well. He's using the caricature of Chris' van doing a wheelie/burnout and personalizing it with Chris' name etc. He is sending me the artwork which I will post once I have it. I will have them for sale at Baker's as well with all proceeds going to the Hatswell family. I will also take orders for those who won't be at Baker's but I'll post that under a separate heading so please don't respond here as of yet. And Dix, thanks for the offer to mail out the dash plaques where necessary. I appreciate EVERYONE'S help with these efforts.
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:10 am

Bill I sent in a donation, I would like a Gman sticker and dash plaque if they are any available.. Ill send separate payment for those-let me know how much and where to send that money
    billski
    billski

Number of posts : 262
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by billski Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:28 am

I want to thank everyone once again for their generosity with donations for G-Man's family. As I had mentioned in the "Baker's" post I have $1602.00 cash from the Baker's show and from other recent donations. I also received a check for $500.00 from the Vintage Chevy Van Club! I am meeting Teresa Hatswell this Saturday to present her with the cash and check. (Due to our schedules we haven't been able to meet up as of yet.) As I'm typing this I have tears in my eyes due to sadness but also gladness when I think of everyone who donated, or who spent money on the raffles or purchases at the Baker's show. So even though I'm being redundant once again I'd like to say "THANK YOU"! Billski
    savage
    savage

Number of posts : 2626
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

Post by savage Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:14 am

We all miss him Bill.  Smily & Amie siad they were working on getting more $$ for Chris Family, this must be it(Really Nice Guys,& Gals).
    I think Joe(Wookke) is still doing a raffel at the Nats for Chris Family also ??
    G-Man Memorial Donations - Page 3 <a%20href=G-Man Memorial Donations - Page 3 Notsto11" />
    Van Halen
    Van Halen

Number of posts : 1785
    Registration date : 2010-04-30

Post by Van Halen Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:21 pm

virtual wrote:As I had mentioned a while back I was going to have 100 memorial dash plaques done up. I'll be getting them this weekend at Vanfest. These will be a donation,nothing held back for cost. All the money going towards the donation to G-Man's family. The dash plaque will be metal with this image on it. They will cost $4 u.s. If there are any leftover we'll arrange with someone to mail some out with the additional postage charge. At this point I'm not sure if I can make Bakers but I will be seeing a number of vanners this weekend who will be there and I'll send them with them to be on the safe side.
    G-Man Memorial Donations - Page 3 Gmanmemorialdashplaque

That would be a great cover pic for VV
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:24 pm

Hope they're available via mail for those of us that would like them & cant get to the meet!!??????????????? cheers cheers 
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Post by Admin Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Van Halen wrote:
    virtual wrote:As I had mentioned a while back I was going to have 100 memorial dash plaques done up. I'll be getting them this weekend at Vanfest. These will be a donation,nothing held back for cost. All the money going towards the donation to G-Man's family. The dash plaque will be metal with this image on it. They will cost $4 u.s. If there are any leftover we'll arrange with someone to mail some out with the additional postage charge. At this point I'm not sure if I can make Bakers but I will be seeing a number of vanners this weekend who will be there and I'll send them with them to be on the safe side.
    G-Man Memorial Donations - Page 3 Gmanmemorialdashplaque

That would be a great cover pic for VV

Good idea!  Very Happy 
    virtual
    virtual

Number of posts : 257
    Registration date : 2008-05-21

Post by virtual Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:30 am

Unfortunately we weren't able to get coordinated at the Nationals to do anything more to raise more funds for unfortunate reasons.
    Robert drove Gman's van to the event. It was great to see it there, but at the same times kind of sad to see it there without GMAN as he was such a big part of the VCVC camp area and helped setup the lineups when he was there. Here it is in the early lineup: G-Man Memorial Donations - Page 3 Gmanvan

Billski let us know what the count is on stickers and dash plaques left and we'll spread the word some more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:40 am