VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Shop manuals, owners manuals, brochures, Parts books 64-70

shorty
    shorty

Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2014-01-01

Shop manuals, owners manuals, brochures, Parts books 64-70 Empty Shop manuals, owners manuals, brochures, Parts books 64-70

Post by shorty Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:09 am

I have a compilation of manuals, owners manuals, ad's, brochures, parts links etc. I took the time to scan them all, and then offered them for sale to members over at VCVC. I used $ I made to purchase new material to add to the library. I'm going through the archives and am realizing that I have lot of good info that might be helpful to the vanners out there.
    The internet now is more advanced then it was back then, and people have a hard time paying for stuff when they can get it for free, if they just look hard enough. With that being said I was testing the waters here to see if there was any interest in these "van disks"
    I was selling them for $5 but I was actually loosing $, I have to pay for the disk itself, the jewel case and the shipping. I estimate shipping alone is now $5. I was thinking of selling them for $10.00. I'm not looking to get rich, just to cover materials and have a few bucks to pick up a new brochure here and there. I just bough a 1971 Ford Econoline shop manual on eBay for $30! And it doesn't even have the Schematics. This a short list of what's on the disk
    44page General info booklet 64-66
    64 GMC-Chevy Owners manual
    3 64-66 Dealer brochures
    65,66,67,68,69,70 Wiring diagrams
    64-70 Aftermarket part #s
    Overdrive transmission manual
    Original parts book 64-66
    Original parts book 67-70
    1964 Shop manual Supplement
    Over 50 Different ad's 64-70
    A vin decoder and some other stuff.
    I have a bunch of stuff I need to scan I just found my 66-67 owners manuals and the 68 shop manual, I have a 64-66 shop manual I need to scan as well as some other stuff.
    Just testing the waters to see if there is any interest. Thanks Shorty

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:02 pm