VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Colour code? Sportsvan-66

mrsweden
    mrsweden

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2013-11-18

Colour code? Sportsvan-66 Empty Colour code? Sportsvan-66

Post by mrsweden Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:43 am

Does anyone knows the colour code for the red and the white colors for the sportsvan 1966?

need to to some welding on the body and would be happy to get the codes so i can order some original colour so I don`t need to repaint the whole car Smile 
    Colour code? Sportsvan-66 20131122
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Colour code? Sportsvan-66 Empty Re: Colour code? Sportsvan-66

Post by Joe Van Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:04 pm

I would say go on Ebay  under 1966 Chevy van in parts and accessories and look for the factory colour charts I have seen them there quite often.!!!..                                         Your going to have start calling your car a ..VAN.. lol! ..                                                                     http://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-CHEVROLET-TRUCKS-VAN-PICKUP-66-PAINT-CHIPS-66-DUPONT-7-/370992498174?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item5660e045fe&vxp=mtr                                                                                                                It looks like too me you have the (544) Red With the (526) Ivory..IF your van was repainted the factory colours..
    mrsweden
    mrsweden

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2013-11-18

Post by mrsweden Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:23 am

I just did and bought one of them  Smile Thanks for the tip Have bought all kinds original brochures and stuff for my van but the colour charts have I missed before. I Will remember to do so!  Laughing 

What I was told of the previous owner it`s still original paint on the VAN  Wink 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:42 pm