VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

We Worry about ourselves -too much!!

Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

We Worry about ourselves -too much!! Empty We Worry about ourselves -too much!!

Post by Twinpilot001 Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:54 am

We all live in our sheltered small part of the world,here in the good ol USA! My lady is from the philippines- 1 island away from this one in the web page =thats only about maybe 25 miles by ferry!!  Have a look & think of ourselves -I know i do!! Yet as she has been here in the usa only  6 weeks- her family is ok -loosing a roof from the storage area & 7 sheets of metal roofing! They endured the worst hurricane in Recorded History. It amazes me . Im Happy in knowing all her family is safe & in good shape and saddended that so many are not! I ask my brotherhood here to give thanx today for  everything we have -even that we dont realize & do so many times =take for granted!!  Bless us all &  Happy Vannin to all!!cheers

http://news.yahoo.com/philippine-typhoon-deaths-climb-thousands-092323892.html
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

We Worry about ourselves -too much!! Empty Re: We Worry about ourselves -too much!!

Post by Joe Van Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:38 am

WE have been watching it on the news our prayers are with her family ,friend's and everyone else involved.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    vanny
    vanny

Number of posts : 14775
    Registration date : 2012-09-22

We Worry about ourselves -too much!! Empty Re: We Worry about ourselves -too much!!

Post by vanny Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Our prayers go out to all who have been affected by this terrible storm. God Bless!

http://public.fotki.com/Vintage-Vans/vintage-vans-es/ruff-diamond-1/?cmd=fs_slideshow
    rickland
    rickland

Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-10-14

Post by rickland Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:05 pm

Not a sparrow falls.... 20 miles from Moore Ok and man in my life I have seen to much of this already. horrible!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 am