VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

1980's Dodge Ram Van-No rear doors

1980's Dodge Ram Van-No rear doors Empty 1980's Dodge Ram Van-No rear doors

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Hello, I am trying to put my finger on the year of Dodge Ram van I drove about 18 years ago. It was between a 1982 and 1987 Dodge Ram 150 van. This particular body had no rear doors. Instead of rear doors, it had 1 large window in the back. There were no middle seats. Just 2 front seats and a bed that laid across the rear wheel bumps. That could have been custom though, as I purchased it used in 1992. I have googled everything I can think of and not so much as a picture has appeared. Thanks in advance for any help.

Imagine1
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

1980's Dodge Ram Van-No rear doors Empty Re: 1980's Dodge Ram Van-No rear doors

Post by Joe Van Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Dodge did make a Van with one big door with a window in the mid 80's in the back I have gull winged a couple of them but I have never seen a Van with no back doors from the factory any make or model.. It might have been sealed off by the PO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Barnabas
    Barnabas
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2011
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

Post by Barnabas Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:00 pm

A friend had one of those a Dodges with one big door and one big window in it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:06 pm