VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Al prepped and ready for epoxy primer, but I need some parts...

Al prepped and ready for epoxy primer, but I need some parts... Empty Al prepped and ready for epoxy primer, but I need some parts...

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Where can I get new window guides, felts, door hinge gaskets, door weather stripping, rear window seals, vent window seals, and all new tail light and marker light lenses with gaskets?? I need all this stuff for next week. Is there one place that has all of it??
    Joe Van
    Joe Van
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 4619
    Registration date : 2012-10-11

Al prepped and ready for epoxy primer, but I need some parts... Empty Re: Al prepped and ready for epoxy primer, but I need some parts...

Post by Joe Van Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Unless someone else knows of ONE place to get everything by next week I would start with E BAY I seen the door weather striping and the tail light lenses listed in parts and accessories. Some of the sellers might have the other stuff you need also at there store. Smile
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Al prepped and ready for epoxy primer, but I need some parts... Empty Re: Al prepped and ready for epoxy primer, but I need some parts...

Post by G-Man Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:55 pm

Your rubber parts check with Restoration Specities and steel rubber. Check here in the links section also
    http://www.vintage-vans.com/chevy_parts_dept.html
    some of the parts no# are there to make it easier

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:02 am