VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

Clutch assembly connection (Maybe you can post a pic of your assembly?)

Oldpro
    Oldpro

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Clutch assembly connection (Maybe you can post a pic of your assembly?)  Empty Clutch assembly connection (Maybe you can post a pic of your assembly?)

Post by Oldpro Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Ok, I've got the new clutch in and trans reattached, but now I can't remember how to attach the rod from the clutch peddle to that linkage piece in between the clutch housing and that rod.
    I have the same problem with the other side of that linkage piece; there's that threaded rod with the eye hole thing on the end, and I don't know how it connects to the throw-out bearing arm.

I REALLY want my van back on the road, and this is the last step! Even though my description could probably use some work, try to help a young man out here.
    Pics of another 66 dodge undercarriage of that assembly would be nice.
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Clutch assembly connection (Maybe you can post a pic of your assembly?)  Empty Re: Clutch assembly connection (Maybe you can post a pic of your assembly?)

Post by RodStRace Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Went out and took shots from the 66 /6 3 speed out back. There are a bunch of big red ants right where I needed to lie down, so they are quick!!!

Clutch assembly connection (Maybe you can post a pic of your assembly?)  IMG_1838

Clutch assembly connection (Maybe you can post a pic of your assembly?)  IMG_1839

Clutch assembly connection (Maybe you can post a pic of your assembly?)  IMG_1840

Clutch assembly connection (Maybe you can post a pic of your assembly?)  IMG_1841
    RodStRace
    RodStRace

Number of posts : 3046
    Registration date : 2010-01-21

Clutch assembly connection (Maybe you can post a pic of your assembly?)  Empty Re: Clutch assembly connection (Maybe you can post a pic of your assembly?)

Post by RodStRace Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Here are a couple more that you asked for.
    The ants have settled down for the night...
     Clutch assembly connection (Maybe you can post a pic of your assembly?)  IMG_1842

Clutch assembly connection (Maybe you can post a pic of your assembly?)  IMG_1843

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:13 pm