VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

My first early

My first early Empty My first early

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:56 pm

My first early and my first van was a 1970 A-100 Sportsman. It had a 400 Mopar big-block with 727 auto w/3.55 gears in the back. Drove it as a daily driver for a number of years and then began to "restore" it when I found out really what a POS the body really was. FULL OF BONDO and BRASS REPAIRS. I sold it to a buddy who put a 318 in it, redid the body and paint. He sold it on Ebay to some guy in Japan.

My first early 70sports
    My first early 70sports1
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

My first early Empty Re: My first early

Post by sasktrini Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:08 am

Gee Nate... looks like my Fargo's doppelganger! If mine had a set of slots rather than just the pair, that would be almost spooky!
    jkr
    jkr

Number of posts : 1148
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by jkr Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:07 pm

now just how fast did you hit the wall to get the white one almost in the barn and how well does the other push snow????questions america and canada need to know the answers to.!!!!!!!!!!
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:17 pm

jkr wrote:now just how fast did you hit the wall to get the white one almost in the barn and how well does the other push snow????questions america and canada need to know the answers to.!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO. Thanks Jeff. Razz
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Post by benwah Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:57 pm

i donno 2wd plowing snow? good if you got a flat straight driveway, what is the answer? i gotta know

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:36 pm

These pics were actually taken down at Brian Bowie's house in Dec. 1997. The white "van" is just the back part and that's where the garden hose is kept.

The plow (Rubber Chicken Express II) pushes snow quite well actually. It's got a slant six/manual shift w/3.91 Sure-Grip rear and chains. It's not blue/white anymore..she's now Rustoleum red/white and has a 4" lift.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:40 am