VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

looking for a photo or diagram on how the wing window, spring, cam, washers, and nut go

looking for a photo or diagram on how the wing window, spring, cam, washers, and nut go Empty looking for a photo or diagram on how the wing window, spring, cam, washers, and nut go

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 7:51 pm

i replaced my wing window seals and now am not sure how all the parts go back together on the wing window splined pivot shaft
    thanks
    Barnabas
    Barnabas
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager
    Vintage-Vans Listings Manager

Number of posts : 2011
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

looking for a photo or diagram on how the wing window, spring, cam, washers, and nut go Empty Re: looking for a photo or diagram on how the wing window, spring, cam, washers, and nut go

Post by Barnabas Mon May 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Here is a PDF picture that should give you what you need.

http://econolineid.com/pics/econo_vent_window.pdf

looking for a photo or diagram on how the wing window, spring, cam, washers, and nut go Empty Re: looking for a photo or diagram on how the wing window, spring, cam, washers, and nut go

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 7:53 pm

thanks, now i see i have a lot of parts missing, but i did get a cam from a fellow member, and the rest i can find
    thanks all!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:04 am