VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

will left and right wing window and or door glass interchange?

will left and right wing window and or door glass interchange? Empty will left and right wing window and or door glass interchange?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:34 pm

i have a chip in my driver side door window and a scratch in the wing window, there is a passenger side door with good glass in town for sale
    was wondering if the left and right side glass will interchange?

thanks
    cl350rr
    cl350rr

Number of posts : 287
    Registration date : 2011-07-31

will left and right wing window and or door glass interchange? Empty Re: will left and right wing window and or door glass interchange?

Post by cl350rr Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:26 am

Don't know but I have 2 sets of each glass for sale if interested

will left and right wing window and or door glass interchange? Empty Re: will left and right wing window and or door glass interchange?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:00 am

great
    i just PMed you regarding the glass
    thanks
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by EconoUSAparts Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:12 pm

The glass is the same

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:29 pm

thanks, that makes it a little easier
    so then is the window logo on the outside of one side of the car and in the inside on the other?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:52 am