VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+7
dix
scottm
Twinpilot001
Vanish
Nightmoves
kykayaker37
chicanoline
11 posters

New Tailights for Econoline Old Skool Glass Lenses...What did they go to originaly???

chicanoline

Number of posts : 87
    Registration date : 2010-06-02

New Tailights for Econoline Old Skool Glass Lenses...What did they go to originaly??? Empty New Tailights for Econoline Old Skool Glass Lenses...What did they go to originaly???

Post by chicanoline Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Got these lights at the Flea Market to sell and when I got home and had a look Wa La thay fit the van. I don't have any idea what the came on originaly?? but they fit like a glove and they are Glass to Boot!!! What do you guys think??

Johnny[url][/url]New Tailights for Econoline Old Skool Glass Lenses...What did they go to originaly??? Hardha12[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/[url=https://servimg.com/view/15275401/158]New Tailights for Econoline Old Skool Glass Lenses...What did they go to originaly??? Hardha1415/27/54/01/hardha13.jpg[/img][/url]New Tailights for Econoline Old Skool Glass Lenses...What did they go to originaly??? Hardha15New Tailights for Econoline Old Skool Glass Lenses...What did they go to originaly??? Hardha16New Tailights for Econoline Old Skool Glass Lenses...What did they go to originaly??? Hardha17
    kykayaker37
    kykayaker37

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

New Tailights for Econoline Old Skool Glass Lenses...What did they go to originaly??? Empty Re: New Tailights for Econoline Old Skool Glass Lenses...What did they go to originaly???

Post by kykayaker37 Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:39 pm

thats a sweet custom look,dave
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

New Tailights for Econoline Old Skool Glass Lenses...What did they go to originaly??? Empty Re: New Tailights for Econoline Old Skool Glass Lenses...What did they go to originaly???

Post by Nightmoves Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:28 pm

I have no idea what they originally fit,or if their just an aftermarket type of trailer light.But I do know they look sharp and fit up well.
    chicanoline

Post by chicanoline Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Thanks Guys,
    They may just be for a trailer?? Good one.
    Thanks,
    Johnny
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:29 pm

I Like the Look of those Lights On your Van !!!!

Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Hey Johnny...Don't your moons have Aristocrat one them? That was a camper company too.heh heh Cool though,just sayin.
    kykayaker37
    kykayaker37

Post by kykayaker37 Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:56 pm

trailor lights or not id like a set,dave
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:07 pm

[i]I like that =good choice -keep em.
    scottm
    scottm

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

Post by scottm Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Very cool!
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8729
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by dix Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:22 pm

they look good in there . i have never seen glass lens in a trailer thou, has anyone????? they look like the 50's style to me..

Number of posts : 45

Post by tatewman Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:02 am

they look real good...i could use a set...lol
    Smallblockbug
    Smallblockbug

Number of posts : 233
    Registration date : 2011-01-27

Post by Smallblockbug Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Any markings on them at all would help in finding what they were off of.
    chicanoline

Post by chicanoline Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 pm

btt
    spoogy
    spoogy

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2012-03-22

Post by spoogy Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:49 pm

They look like early 50s pontiac tail lights.

Very cool.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:12 pm

I've NO idea what they were from, but I'd swear they ARE for a Econoline.
    They look great.
    kykayaker37
    kykayaker37

Post by kykayaker37 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:18 pm

if u take just a pic of the light u can use google pic search that might help worked good for me a few times ,dave
    lectricman
    lectricman

Number of posts : 339
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Post by lectricman Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:10 pm

I agree that they look like '50 model pontiac tail lights...
    Smallblockbug
    Smallblockbug

Number of posts : 233
    Registration date : 2011-01-27

Post by Smallblockbug Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:52 pm