VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Bored at Work and Have a super Stupid Question about Original Equipment.

Bored at Work and Have a super Stupid Question about Original Equipment. Empty Bored at Work and Have a super Stupid Question about Original Equipment.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:58 pm

I was running through my head about everything that I needed to do to my van when I thought about a spair tire. I dont have one. I have a tire iron that looks original and thats fine but what was the original equipement that came with the van. Any jack or such like that? and if so does anyone have a picture so i know what I am looking for. Question
    benwah
    benwah

Number of posts : 1135
    Registration date : 2008-07-05

Bored at Work and Have a super Stupid Question about Original Equipment. Empty Re: Bored at Work and Have a super Stupid Question about Original Equipment.

Post by benwah Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:12 pm

i dont have a pix of one but its a small bottle jack and a foldable crank, theres a spot on the floor by the battery box where they bolt to the floor so they dont move around.

Bored at Work and Have a super Stupid Question about Original Equipment. Empty Re: Bored at Work and Have a super Stupid Question about Original Equipment.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:03 am

Yepper...the bottle jack and handle was bolted down under the driver seat just like Ben said. The spare tire was held in place via a bracket welded to the wall braces and floor in the right rear corner.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:36 am

Tank you for the replay guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:36 am