VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+2
RipVanArkie
Admin
6 posters

Where are you spending the Holidays?

Poll

Where are you spending the Holidays?

[ 6 ]
    Where are you spending the Holidays? I_vote_lcap26%Where are you spending the Holidays? I_vote_rcap [26%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Where are you spending the Holidays? I_vote_lcap4%Where are you spending the Holidays? I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Where are you spending the Holidays? I_vote_lcap13%Where are you spending the Holidays? I_vote_rcap [13%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Where are you spending the Holidays? I_vote_lcap26%Where are you spending the Holidays? I_vote_rcap [26%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Where are you spending the Holidays? I_vote_lcap4%Where are you spending the Holidays? I_vote_rcap [4%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Where are you spending the Holidays? I_vote_lcap17%Where are you spending the Holidays? I_vote_rcap [17%] 

Total Votes: 23
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Where are you spending the Holidays? Empty Where are you spending the Holidays?

Post by Admin Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:01 pm

What are you gonna do?

It's a multiple choice poll.... Wink
    RipVanArkie
    RipVanArkie

Number of posts : 987
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

Where are you spending the Holidays? Empty Re: Where are you spending the Holidays?

Post by RipVanArkie Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:13 pm

Merry Christmas Chebby!!

Steve
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Where are you spending the Holidays? Empty Re: Where are you spending the Holidays?

Post by itruns Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:04 pm

I really wanted to pick "What Holidays?", but my wife insists we visit with my dysfunctional in-laws (just add alcohol drunken ), yet she doesn't want to deal with my parents right down the street. Let the good times roll.

Bah Humbug Twisted Evil

(although I'm happy everyone I care about made it thru another year)

Larry
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Post by wideload Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:01 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Chebby!!!!!!!!! I hope you and yours have a good and safe holiday season.
    Mine's going to be a week long afair. The grand daughter and our kids will be here starting next Saturday night for a week. Christmas day we'll go to my in-laws for an afternoon meal and the usual going's on. The rest of the week I'll probably hide in my garage with the latest addition to the fleet.

Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:39 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all ! Well it seems I get to spend my first Christmas away from home.I get to spend Christmas Eve at Great Lakes Training Center.My son is graduating boot camp on the 24th.Woo Hoo !Would'nt miss it for the world.Then we're hightailing it back down south on the 25th to have the rest of the days here. cheers
    Kakster
    Kakster

Number of posts : 236
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

Post by Kakster Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:25 pm

Christmas eve at home for my wife's family, Tuesday Christmas week we head from Torrance to Antelope Valley to see my oldest nephew his wife and my grand nieces at my Sister's place. This nephew will then head up to Northern CA for Christmas Day proper. Christmas day we head back up to Lancaster to my Brother's place to see every one again and my younger nephew and my Bro's wife's family. Plenty of road time, too bad none in my 67 shortie. Hope to have the old beast highway bound by next Christmas. king

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:08 am

I've iced up the self serve hospitality bar in the heated garage, the Bose playing background music and major Xmas decorations with lights inside & outside of the garage, the wife says that it looks like "SNOOPY'S DOG HOUSE" when he decked it out for Christmas, are we ready (?) Oh Yeah! ....bring on Christmas!!

In the meantime I'll be busy on my back under the van slapping on parts that just got delivered (Merry-Christmas-to-me) & chatting everyone up at the same time (economy-of-motion) It's always good to have extra hands hanging around!!!

Wishing you the very merriest of Christmas's!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:49 pm