VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Do you deck your van out for the holidays?

Poll

Do you decorate your van for the holidays?

[ 7 ]
    Do you deck your van out for the holidays? I_vote_lcap39%Do you deck your van out for the holidays? I_vote_rcap [39%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Do you deck your van out for the holidays? I_vote_lcap17%Do you deck your van out for the holidays? I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Do you deck your van out for the holidays? I_vote_lcap33%Do you deck your van out for the holidays? I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you deck your van out for the holidays? I_vote_lcap6%Do you deck your van out for the holidays? I_vote_rcap [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you deck your van out for the holidays? I_vote_lcap0%Do you deck your van out for the holidays? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do you deck your van out for the holidays? I_vote_lcap5%Do you deck your van out for the holidays? I_vote_rcap [5%] 

Total Votes: 18
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Do you deck your van out for the holidays? Empty Do you deck your van out for the holidays?

Post by Admin Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 am

A wreath on the grill? or bow? garland wrapped on the antenna? or???
    Digz
    Digz

Number of posts : 3794
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Do you deck your van out for the holidays? Empty Re: Do you deck your van out for the holidays?

Post by Digz Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:29 pm

I think of mine as more of a Halloween fall type .
    Do you deck your van out for the holidays? Punkin10
    67a 100 pickup
    67a 100 pickup

Number of posts : 1319
    Registration date : 2009-01-29

Do you deck your van out for the holidays? Empty Re: Do you deck your van out for the holidays?

Post by 67a 100 pickup Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Yeah that is one nice looking pumpkin you got there Digz...
    bugeye bob
    bugeye bob

Number of posts : 383
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by bugeye bob Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:12 pm

ok the wife is pretty laid back with my toys, but to highlight them especially in the driveway may not be a good idea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:24 pm