VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+2
G-Man
RodStRace
6 posters

Anyone near Marquette, Michigan ?

Anyone near Marquette, Michigan ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone near Marquette, Michigan ?

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:00 pm

MoparFreak69 wrote:I dont have one at all. Actually my battery box base is pretty rusty, whats the condition of that as well?
    Antenna mast and wiper arms. I'll claim those. I do need the nuts for the wiper arms as well.

I'll check those items soon!
    Yes, a very nice "list" is forming. I'm super excited to see this van go to keep others on the road, especially while putting a little jingle in my pocket and hopefully giving out some good deals keeping some jingle in the buyers pockets as well!

Thanks again guys, I'm really glad I was directed to this site. You guys are a great bunch!

Since we are having freak weather here in the northern portion of the U.P. of Michigan (80 degrees F for the weekend) and extremely likely the last nice one I decided to take my 9 year old son camping, since I've put it off all summer. It will surely be good for us both.
    I'll be back Sunday evening. I apologize for leaving a few people hanging, but we'll get this stuff finished up ASAP when I get back.
    Just wanted to give everyone the heads up so you guys do not think I went A.W.O.L.
    Thanks for your patience!
    dix
    dix
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 8729
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Anyone near Marquette, Michigan ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone near Marquette, Michigan ?

Post by dix Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:13 pm

enjoy theweek -end with your son. that is somthing you can never make back up. as the van /pickup season is winding down i'm sure every one is stock piling parts for winter work...

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:18 am

Absolutely, no rush at all. Like I mentioned I am not even back in the country yet anyway so I am working from afar with limited ability to check in anyway.
    andrew carter
    andrew carter

Number of posts : 465
    Registration date : 2011-09-04

Post by andrew carter Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:02 pm

hows the gas tank

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 am

The tank looks good but I did see either a drip[ or some seepage somewhere. Don't remember where it was coming from though, I'll check again as another member mentioned this piece as well.

I got home yesterday at 5:00pm and unloaded/cleaned out the camper, put everything away, and washed our clothes. Fantastic times were had by my son and I. Thanks again for the well wishes on the weekend.

After that I went to the shop and pulled the A-100 to my house so I can check the parts in these requests instantly (or at least asap). please keep them coming!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:30 pm

I pulled pretty much all of the parts off yesterday and today. I'll work on getting everything boxed up and shipping quotes over the next few days.

PMs have been sent.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:03 am

Hey everyone, I juts wanted to apologize for the extreme delay in getting everyone a shipping quote. A few weeks back I took a new job which really had me tied up. Things didn't work out and I am back to being unemployed so I now have time to finally finish this deal up, and everything will be done by the end of this week.
    If you wanted parts and those parts were not junk, I have them:

Here are a few more photos just showing some better shots of how bad the body was even after the bodywork covered a lot of it up.

Driver side:

Anyone near Marquette, Michigan ? - Page 2 P1030529x

Driver side front wheel opening:

Anyone near Marquette, Michigan ? - Page 2 P1030531d

Driver side rear wheel opening:

Anyone near Marquette, Michigan ? - Page 2 P1030528q

Driver side rear corner:

Anyone near Marquette, Michigan ? - Page 2 P1030526e

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:04 am

Driver side rear corner II:

Anyone near Marquette, Michigan ? - Page 2 P1030527r

Passenger side rear corner:

Anyone near Marquette, Michigan ? - Page 2 P1030536t

Passenger side rear wheel opening:

Anyone near Marquette, Michigan ? - Page 2 P1030534md

Passenger side front wheel opening:

Anyone near Marquette, Michigan ? - Page 2 P1030533v

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:57 am