VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

looking for rear passenger side door

looking for rear passenger side door Empty looking for rear passenger side door

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:04 pm

I have a 1968 A100 Dodge van. One of the rear passenger side doors is messed up. I need one. Does anyone know where I can find one? I live in Orem Utah. This my first time on this site I hope this is what I do to find one and other parts. Thanks for all your help.
    I got this van for my son and we have been working on it for sometime now and this is just another thing we need.

looking for rear passenger side door Empty Re: looking for rear passenger side door

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:24 pm

You may try sending a PM to Pittsdriver. He lives in the Twin Falls area and I thought I remember him mentioning a parts van he has. Its fairly close to you, would be a long drive but would save tons on shipping, if he has one to sell that is.
    pittsdriver
    pittsdriver

Number of posts : 335
    Registration date : 2010-08-12

looking for rear passenger side door Empty Re: looking for rear passenger side door

Post by pittsdriver Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:08 pm

I will be parting out a couple soon. All of the cargo doors I have have windows. There is a wrecking yard in Wendell, ID that has several A100s and I think There are some doors without windows. I'm out that way from time to time and will look if you want. Don

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:41 am

Thanks guys for the info. The door im looking for has a window also. I will try to get intouch with each and let you know how it truns out. First time doing someting like this. Its fun but a pain at times. Thanks again.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:42 am

Oh, can you tell me what a PM is? Not sure what you mean

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:44 am

Don, Where are you at? How sure are you about maybe having a door? Do you know how much you will be asking for it? Thanks again

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:01 pm

A PM is a Private Message. In the box on the right of the screen (where the avatars are) there is a highlighted box with the poster's screen name. Click on the little orange arrow that points down to the right of the name of the person you would like to send the message to. A little box will drop down, just click on private message in that box. It is pretty much like an email although the message length is usually limited. Its often better to discuss pricing and buying details in private so that others dont have the chance to buy something out from under you. I am not saying that will happen, its just a possibility in any online forum. Plus it keeps the forums freed from stuff that doesnt really benefit the group.

Last edited by MoparFreak69 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cant spell.......)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:52 am

ok thanks I will keep that in mind. thanks again for your help

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:32 pm

No problem, glad to help!
    pittsdriver
    pittsdriver

Number of posts : 335
    Registration date : 2010-08-12

Post by pittsdriver Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:28 pm

I do have one good door. I left you a PM with my phone #. Don

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:33 am

I have 2extra doors I'm about an hour from Pitts
    fanqwest
    fanqwest

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2011-10-05

Post by fanqwest Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:13 pm

I have a set of cargo doors with windows in Salt Lake $150 (801 573-2088)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:59 pm