VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
Roman
dix
G-Man
blackace
RodStRace
9 posters

Mission Impossible? Need your help!

Mission Impossible? Need your help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission Impossible? Need your help!

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:25 pm

I asked for better photos from this guy..
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/2359358564.html

Wife said if it was a good driver she would take it to work.. I had to promise to get paint and a/c done with in a week though. Comes with a free parts van..

Times like this makes me miss having a garage. I could restore them both an a month or so.... sigh..

How hard is it to add a/c to them?
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Mission Impossible? Need your help! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission Impossible? Need your help!

Post by G-Man Sat May 28, 2011 8:14 pm

A/C isn't a easy set up on any early, yes it can be done but a lot of mods to do it

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:33 pm

'vintage air' maybe?
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Sun May 29, 2011 4:54 am

Someone here has done it, the problem is there not alot of room for all that AC stuff so special things have to be made for it to work

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:38 am

hmmm not a problem I can make all sorts of brackets and such on CNC's Smile

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:39 am

still nothing from the guy in Dallas btw. I'm about to leave to spend the day at Kemah beach.

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Well beach plans canceled.. apparently I was not the only one with that idea.. I'll pass on the traffic!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Just a note - I'm still looking!

School stared on Tuesday and again tomorrow.. this is my last weekend before full blown college Monday thru Thursday.. hope I don't have to get a throw away car to get me through Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:56 am