VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+3
EconoCarl
G-Man
damma57
7 posters

Can anybody out there help with pictures?

damma57
    damma57

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-05-12

Can anybody out there help with pictures? Empty Can anybody out there help with pictures?

Post by damma57 Sun May 15, 2011 6:28 am

I have ask a few times in few places I'll keep trying.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Can anybody out there help with pictures? Empty Re: Can anybody out there help with pictures?

Post by G-Man Sun May 15, 2011 6:32 am

I posted at your other post, not a Mac owner. Sure someone at the Apple store can walk you threw it. Have them look at the directions here and show you what your doing wrong
    EconoCarl
    EconoCarl

Number of posts : 1109
    Registration date : 2008-05-19

Can anybody out there help with pictures? Empty Re: Can anybody out there help with pictures?

Post by EconoCarl Sun May 15, 2011 6:44 am

damma57, have you looked at any of the older posts where you asked for help. There were a lot of responses on one of them.
    Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by Scott Sun May 15, 2011 6:59 am

Are you using an Apple or Windows?
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Sun May 15, 2011 7:33 am

windows-look for a thraed I posted last week on posting fotos - i had trouble too -till i figured it out - its in detail - step by step
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Sun May 15, 2011 7:45 am

here is what ive done - follow closely-6th box from left above is the "Host a foto" box- click on it a place will open-then click on "brouse" selecting the foto (!) you wnat to post-it will be put into a different box = then select the center area in this box only to "highlite it" then right click it & copy it. Then go back to the 6th box & click on it again- all will disappear (closes the box) . Then in the area thats black -like im typing in left click in it anywhere & then right click "Paste" and NOW WAIT!! it will change in a few seconds and then click on "SEND" again =WAIT A FEW SECONDS & it will all change & post what you wanted!! Happy Posting -Vanning Too
    Big W
    Big W

Number of posts : 3282
    Registration date : 2011-01-13

Post by Big W Sun May 15, 2011 2:47 pm

damma57..I posted to you to PM me and I would call you and walk you through it. But you never replied back...
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by EconoUSAparts Sun May 15, 2011 2:56 pm

I dont think he has replied to anybodys message so far.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:03 pm