VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

earlier year food truck ideas...whatcha think ???

VanNutt

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-11-17

earlier year food truck ideas...whatcha think ??? Empty earlier year food truck ideas...whatcha think ???

Post by VanNutt Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:05 pm

she isnt as old as i would have preferred, but im working on a budget here, and time constraints as well...lol, crazy how fast the time passes when you just need that extra week or two, lol

my target base is going to be car shows, cruise ins, firing ranges at our local military base,state police firing range/training facility, freaky fridays at the dragstrip (first friday each month, 7000 strong crowd), turkey shoots during nov/dec, and of course, the saturday night drinking crowd....... lol, im even penciling in black friday this november coming .....

this is my blank canvas.......
    earlier year food truck ideas...whatcha think ??? PTwenty_Step_Van_Postal_032

and this is my first idea coming to the surface.....
    earlier year food truck ideas...whatcha think ??? GO-BURGER-TRUCK

and this is the completed vision......
    earlier year food truck ideas...whatcha think ??? GO-BURGER-TRUCK7

this is a partial vision of a "rat rod" themed idea that would be called "BOOMERS BACK ALLY BISTRO"......
    earlier year food truck ideas...whatcha think ??? PTwenty_Step_Van_Postal_032-1-1

im up for any ideas or suggestions you guys want to share, im picking up the van this coming week as soon as the snow scare passes around here, and am going to need to get to work ASAP seeing as how i set myself a target opening date of march 1st...

thanks alot, and dont be afraid to be funny, comical, critical, off the wall, etc... with ideas or suggestions !
    VanNutt

earlier year food truck ideas...whatcha think ??? Empty Re: earlier year food truck ideas...whatcha think ???

Post by VanNutt Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:10 pm

not sure why photobucket snipped the nose off.......

try to imagine the "BOOMERS" truck with hand painted signage done in 50's era colors and style....maybe some nose art up front like an old bomber.......rims would be simply painted with chrome smoothie centers....
    the paint would be semi flat hot rod primer for quick and easy rattle can fixes..
    VanNutt

earlier year food truck ideas...whatcha think ??? Empty Re: earlier year food truck ideas...whatcha think ???

Post by VanNutt Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:21 pm

i was looking for a p10 1/2 ton version, but i think im going to appreciate the extra room and capacity of this p20 3/4 ton that im starting off with...

not to mention the fact there wasnt a p10 to be found within 1000 miles when i bought this one, lol........but as soon as i made the deposit, i found a p10 practically in my back yard, so im thinking seriously about rolling the first profits back into the empire and turning that p10 into a coffee/pastry truck for the downtown business and courthouse crowds

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:14 am