VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+4
bugeye bob
chester42
lectricman
Admin
8 posters

Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions?

Poll

When it comes to New Year's Resolutions...

[ 1 ]
    Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? I_vote_lcap5%Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? I_vote_rcap [5%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? I_vote_lcap25%Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? I_vote_lcap10%Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? I_vote_lcap0%Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? I_vote_lcap0%Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? I_vote_lcap60%Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? I_vote_rcap [60%] 

Total Votes: 20
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? Empty Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions?

Post by Admin Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:07 pm

Some of us make them knowing we won't keep them, others don't even bother....

Which are you?
    lectricman
    lectricman

Number of posts : 339
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? Empty Re: Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions?

Post by lectricman Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:09 pm

never have, never will...... I just keep pluggin' along... no need to put the stress on me.... Smile
    chester42
    chester42

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? Empty Re: Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions?

Post by chester42 Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Only one I plan to keep, To get the van on the road by March and our car show.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Get to work on the Handi-Pup, and loose some of this gut!!
    bugeye bob
    bugeye bob

Number of posts : 383
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Post by bugeye bob Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:34 pm

to finish the van and have it painted by spring and then to start working on my 63 oldsmobile f85 that has been sitting in the garage for years. and like mountainkowboy i gotta loss this gut. oh and to get back to my fishing...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:46 pm

for the past two years mine was to lose 25 pounds. I did better than that and have lost 64 pounds. so my new years resolution is the same as the last two years, lose 25 pounds That will put me at 25 pounds from my long range goal of losing 110 pounds. I weighed 268 and now 224. My ultimate goal is 175 pounds or in the area of 170-180 my fighting weight when I fought in martial arts tournaments and when I was California middle weight arm wrestling champion.
    mcfly
    mcfly

Number of posts : 626
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Post by mcfly Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:57 pm

Mike I am with you. Need to lose 65 lbs more. Lost 20 over the summer but have stalled and maybe even put 5 back on over the holiday.
    Tell my wife all the time that we would not have to lose any weight if we just stopped having those last meals before I start a diet.

_________
    mike
    Twinpilot001
    Twinpilot001

Number of posts : 6186
    Registration date : 2009-09-28

Post by Twinpilot001 Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Loose weight, trip to asia, finish body work & paint the van, Get road worthy,
    Build a new garage for the cars.
    LiveWire64
    LiveWire64

Number of posts : 244
    Registration date : 2009-03-17

Post by LiveWire64 Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:56 am

Go to more Van events & work on my vans & friends vans more.
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Post by DanTheVanMan Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:13 am

My New Year's Resolution? NAT's.
    That is my goal for 2011. Anything else will be a bonus!!!

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Will you be making any New Year's Resolutions? Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:12 pm