VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+2
mcfly
StuNami
6 posters

Wishing the SOCAL vanners luck through the storms

StuNami
    StuNami

Number of posts : 437
    Registration date : 2010-12-14

Wishing the SOCAL  vanners  luck through the storms Empty Wishing the SOCAL vanners luck through the storms

Post by StuNami Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:29 am

Hope you SOCAL guys are hunkered down and safe. Looks like the worst is stiil to come today. I do have a boat for sale if you need one. Very Happy

~Nami
    mcfly
    mcfly

Number of posts : 626
    Registration date : 2008-11-10

Wishing the SOCAL  vanners  luck through the storms Empty Re: Wishing the SOCAL vanners luck through the storms

Post by mcfly Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Holy shit, just watch the news and got a look at what has been going on and it is not over yet. Hope you guys are all safe.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers..

_________
    mike
    bugeye bob
    bugeye bob

Number of posts : 383
    Registration date : 2009-02-02

Wishing the SOCAL  vanners  luck through the storms Empty Re: Wishing the SOCAL vanners luck through the storms

Post by bugeye bob Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:09 pm

i agree stay safe and keep the vans safe, i can't believe all that rain. where is in when you need it in the summertime. crazy weather here in georgia we are suppose to have snow for christmas first time since 1892 i think they said. must be that global warming stuff.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Sorry to hear about all that flooding also, keep safe my friends

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:54 pm

washed out a bridge near my house today. Lots of roads are closed, trees down in lots of places. my yard is a swamp and my garage is full of water.
    Van Halen
    Van Halen

Number of posts : 1785
    Registration date : 2010-04-30

Post by Van Halen Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:34 am

Im on the East Coast and storm is coming Christmas day in the form of snow!! We have not seen a white Christmas since 1947..
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Just Got Back on Line !!!!!! SHIT .. THAT WAS RUFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:00 pm

We got 37"s of rain up here on the mountain!! Lots of roads are closed and or damaged, the house sprung a few leaks, and I stuck Ester in the mud.

Spent today doing cleanup and got Ester unstuck and cleaned up a bit. Started drying out the house and did a damage walk around the property. Lotsa branches down and I have alot of new drainage ditches from the run off. Should take a few weeks to straighten out, but all in all, not to bad, could have been WAY worse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:25 pm