VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Just wishing

docmcg
    docmcg

Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2014-09-08

Just wishing Empty Just wishing

Post by docmcg Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:26 pm

I just bought a'65 A100 pickup and am in need of a few parts. In my research for tie rod ends, I find that the right side is readily available almost anywhere. The left side is a different story. On the Napa web site the rt. side tie rod end for a D100 is the same part # as that of the A100. The dimensions for the left side of the D100 is identical to the right side except for left versus right hand threads. Is it safe to assume the left side D100 rod end will fit the A100? On a different note, I'd like to find some sunvisors. Will the visors from a D100 fit? I need a turn signal switch also, will aD100 switch fit? Basically, what I wondering (perhaps wishing) is, are there any parts that interchange from other vehicles to our A100/108 vehicles? I find that most all rubber seals are available except for the wing (vent) window. Does anyone know where these might be available? Thanks for the space and help.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:02 am