VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

All Ford Carlisle June 3-5, 2011

Bluelemon
    Bluelemon

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2008-07-10

All Ford Carlisle June 3-5, 2011 Empty All Ford Carlisle June 3-5, 2011

Post by Bluelemon Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:37 pm

The Ford Econoline is in its 50 Year of Production. The Old Econoline Group invites ALL Econoline owners to attend a 50th Anniversary Celebration at All Ford Carlisle, the Largest All Ford Event.
    A $5 Preregistration discount is being offered thru December 31, 2010. Use Clasification 138 and OldEconolines for Club:

Beginning Dec 17th, we're going to have a Holiday Sale for ALL our showfield participants! Mark your calendars and act quickly as this event-wide sale ends Dec 31st at midnight EST. This is a limited one-time offer and our way of saying, "Thank you! We appreciate your support and look forward to the 2011 showfield season."

Here's the Deal:
    Register online December 17th through December 31st midnight EST and save an additional $5 per car registered off the already discounted pre-registration prices. That's right, not only do you get your credentials in the mail to enter the grounds with minimal effort, but you also save an additional $5. The discounts are applied automatically at check-out.

If you are not a web guru, no worries, you can register over the phone. Our office will be open regular business hours to accept phone orders until noon EST Dec 23rd. After this time, our office will be closed until January 3rd.

Casimier
    Casimier

Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2010-07-26

All Ford Carlisle June 3-5, 2011 Empty Re: All Ford Carlisle June 3-5, 2011

Post by Casimier Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:46 am

where do I register?

Well, I went to :

http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=24

Clicked on Ford Nationals for June not the truck nationals for August

filled in Category 138 for Econolines and put down Old Econolines as the Club

entered my credit card info and I'm registered....

Now if I can only get a hotel room.....! Very Happy
    Bluelemon
    Bluelemon

Number of posts : 139
    Registration date : 2008-07-10

Post by Bluelemon Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:37 pm

http://bl163w.blu163.mail.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0

The OldEconoline Group sponsors a BBQ on Saturday with 50th Anniversary t-shirts, hat pins and other stuf for sale. Also door prizes and Raffle. All Attendees will receive a limited edition 5oth Anniversary Poster.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:24 am