VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+21
Van Halen
EconoUSAparts
LiveWire64
TBmain
67a 100 pickup
whopman
virtual
wylee
BajaCharlie
econopoor
Donn
lectricman
BILLS66
southern man
mcfly
panelmanrd
DanTheVanMan
Nightmoves
G-Man
m1dadio
Vanish
25 posters

How well Dose your Van fit in your Family ???

Van Halen
    Van Halen

Number of posts : 1785
    Registration date : 2010-04-30

How well Dose your Van fit in your Family ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well Dose your Van fit in your Family ???

Post by Van Halen Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:08 pm

What you scored that GMC for $250???
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

How well Dose your Van fit in your Family ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: How well Dose your Van fit in your Family ???

Post by itruns Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Kim couldn't figure out why in the hell I love the van so much, but she went along with it even though I didn't discuss purchasing it with her. I think she also held a grudge on how much money I spending on parts (But Honey, brakes and radiators are GOOD things!). She wouldn't even go for a ride in it until last year's Taz fest.

In one day she did a complete turn-a-round. She figured she go and meet a couple of people from work then just sit in the back and knit or read a book. Then she met some very nice vanners. Then she started asking when am I going to get it painted, what are the plans for the interior and would it be OK to travel to some of the other Mid-West van shows...

I know she'll never understand why I love these are very unique vehicles, but as long as we have a good time, she's cool with it. I have a feeling the cats are going to want to stay at home though. Smile

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Van Halen wrote:What you scored that GMC for $250???
    yup i sure did the guy didn't even knew what he had nether did i till i came to this website lol
    Corvanman

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2010-03-06

Post by Corvanman Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:21 pm

My youngest boy loves the van, he tells all his 5 year old little friends to look at his van, lol. My wife likes hanging out with us at car shows with it, and is more into this van than any other fun vehicle Ive had. My 11 year old boy could car less.

I think they will all like it alot more once we use it next year to pull the pop up I got.

How well Dose your Van fit in your Family ??? - Page 2 Vanandpopup3

How well Dose your Van fit in your Family ??? - Page 2 Vanandpopup2

How well Dose your Van fit in your Family ??? - Page 2 Vanandpopup
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Nice set up you have there
    A100Sportsman
    A100Sportsman

Number of posts : 156
    Registration date : 2010-10-24

Post by A100Sportsman Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:10 pm

My dad loves it but doesn't as much as he used to, he gave it to me and I love working on it!!!!!! Its my first car, but I don't even have my learners permit yet. Sad My mom thinks its possessed and that its trying to kill her. Rolling Eyes My girlfriend hasn't seen it yet but I talk about it all the time. I love my A100!!!!!!!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:20 pm

A100Sportsman, guessing your 15 , none of your friends will have a cooler ride than you. Have fun with the old girl and drive safe
    A100Sportsman
    A100Sportsman

Post by A100Sportsman Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:07 pm

haha yep Very Happy one of my friends drives a 1970 Datsun 240Z and my other friend has a Shelby, but I still think the ol' van is better than both of them combined!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:23 pm

Have you showed your Dad this site!!!! What does he think
    Corvanman

Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2010-03-06

Post by Corvanman Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Thanks, G-man. It will look cooler when I paint the camper to match. lol.
    A100Sportsman
    A100Sportsman

Post by A100Sportsman Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:57 pm

He thinks its pretty neat! Hes a member of the A100 Van Association
    toad
    toad

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-05-30

Post by toad Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Mom has never been too crazy about all my cars. Always encouraging me to get "rid' of something. Still love my Gremlins, but the van has taken over on restore time.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 am

I can sum it up like this my 4 year old came up to me last week and said daddy are you going to work on your Damn van today? I said elijah you can't say that and he said well mommy does!!

Both my boys and the neighbor boys think it's pretty cool!
    A100Sportsman
    A100Sportsman

Post by A100Sportsman Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:29 pm

hahaha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:51 pm