VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

I need some help finding a NAPA part......

kgdb
    kgdb

Number of posts : 266
    Registration date : 2009-12-03

I need some help finding a NAPA part...... Empty I need some help finding a NAPA part......

Post by kgdb Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Hi All,

Ok, here's the deal. I live in Canada and like to deal with NAPA, Piston Ring, Partsource etc. On my econoline I have changed all my wheel studs, problem is my local supplier didn't have enough. He ordered the parts but they are back ordered with no delivery date in sight. I have checked with other companies and no one has stock in Canada! Yikes. If I give the details below would someone make some calls for me and see if their store (NAPA) has stock? Maybe you can buy them and ship them to me? Of course I will pay all costs associated. A long shot I know but I am sort of stuck on finding these parts. What I am looking for is:

Dorman Part number- 610-441
    Napa Part number - BK6414257
    Ford OEM Part number- YC2Z-1107-AB
    *The ford dealer can get them but they want $20,each !!! OUCH

They are actually REAR wheel studs from a 01-07 Ford Econoline E150

The dimensions are:

Type: Serrated Stud
    Thread: 1/2-20
    Knurl Dia.: .623"
    Length: 2-3/16"
    Shoulder Length: 15/32"

http://www.dormanproducts.com/p-24356-610-441.aspx

I need 8 of these studs. I would sure appreciate any help, Thanks

kgdb
    Kevin Sad

Last edited by kgdb on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edits for typo's and more info.)

I need some help finding a NAPA part...... Empty Re: I need some help finding a NAPA part......

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Try rockauto.com They have them for $1.39 each.

I need some help finding a NAPA part...... Empty Re: I need some help finding a NAPA part......

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Those are for the stock lug bolts. The ones you listed for Napa are here. I can pick them up for you or you can see if the store will ship them to you.

"BK6414257"
    Displaying 1 to 1 of 1 matches
    Search Results For : "bk 6414257"
    (corrected from : BK6414257)
    Search Within These Results For :

Part Number Price Availability
    Wheel Bolt - Rear
    Product Line: Balkamp
    Compare BK 6414257
    Price
    Unit
    :
    :
    Each

Call NAPA Store at (909) 384-1432
    kgdb
    kgdb

Post by kgdb Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:53 pm

vanishingbreed wrote:Those are for the stock lug bolts. The ones you listed for Napa are here. I can pick them up for you or you can see if the store will ship them to you.

"BK6414257"
    Displaying 1 to 1 of 1 matches
    Search Results For : "bk 6414257"
    (corrected from : BK6414257)
    Search Within These Results For :

Part Number Price Availability
    Wheel Bolt - Rear
    Product Line: Balkamp
    Compare BK 6414257
    Price
    Unit
    :
    :
    Each

Call NAPA Store at (909) 384-1432

Yes, the NAPA part number is BK 6414257, thats the ones I am after. If you could help me out getting them, either see if they will ship direct or if you could send them I would be very grateful. I could pay up front , Thanks really appreciate the offer to help.

kgdb
    Kevin

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:58 pm

I will go over to San Bernardino tomorrow and get them for you. You need 8 right???

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:06 pm

here they are even cheaper and they ship to Canada: Just enter the Dorman part number. Under $2.00 each

http://www.autopartsexpress.com/searchItem.epc

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:44 pm

vanishingbreed wrote:I will go over to San Bernardino tomorrow and get them for you. You need 8 right???
    I can't wait to move back to Cali .
    kgdb
    kgdb

Post by kgdb Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:32 am

vanishingbreed wrote:here they are even cheaper and they ship to Canada: Just enter the Dorman part number. Under $2.00 each

http://www.autopartsexpress.com/searchItem.epc

Hi Mike, Thanks, Great site but for some reason it will not take a Canadian Address?

Kevin

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:09 am

Did you enter your zip/postal code?? you have to do that in order for them to pull up a Canadian address.
    kgdb
    kgdb

Post by kgdb Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:49 am

vanishingbreed wrote:Did you enter your zip/postal code?? you have to do that in order for them to pull up a Canadian address.

I did and it keeps saying there is an error in the postal code?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:45 pm

OK, do you want me to get the ones here at Napa?
    kgdb
    kgdb

Post by kgdb Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:20 pm

vanishingbreed wrote:OK, do you want me to get the ones here at Napa?

Do you mind, is it far out of your way? I tried that site about 20 times, thinking maybe it wasnt working right and had no luck at all.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:44 pm

No it is not far, maybe ten miles round trip so no big deal.
    kgdb
    kgdb

Post by kgdb Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:43 pm

vanishingbreed wrote:No it is not far, maybe ten miles round trip so no big deal.

Really appreciate it. Let me know what I owe ya and I can piece you off. Do you do paypal?

Thanks man.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:05 pm

I will get them tomorrow. I will need your address so I can get a shipping price. I do have paypal
    kgdb
    kgdb

Post by kgdb Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:19 am

vanishingbreed wrote:I will get them tomorrow. I will need your address so I can get a shipping price. I do have paypal

Thanks Mike, I will PM my address to you. When you get a total I will paypal you the money. Really appreciate the help.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:51 pm

I went to get them and they were out of stock so I ordered them and will pick them up tomorrow.
    kgdb
    kgdb

Post by kgdb Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:19 pm

vanishingbreed wrote:I went to get them and they were out of stock so I ordered them and will pick them up tomorrow.

Really appreciate it but too bad you have to go back. Hope it isnt too inconvenient for you? You sure are helping me out though.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:14 pm

not inconvenient at all. Glad to help a fellow vanner.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:13 pm

I got them this morning and will go to Post office later today or tomorrow to see what shipping will be.
    kgdb
    kgdb

Post by kgdb Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 pm

vanishingbreed wrote:I got them this morning and will go to Post office later today or tomorrow to see what shipping will be.

Fantastic ! Let me know a total and include something for yourself for running around and I can paypal you. Thanks again.

Kevin

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:35 pm

sent them today. receipt is in the box. Sorry it took so long, I have been sick, ( gall bladder problems.
    kgdb
    kgdb

Post by kgdb Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:23 am

vanishingbreed wrote:sent them today. receipt is in the box. Sorry it took so long, I have been sick, ( gall bladder problems.

I really appreciate the help, Thanks. I sent you some paypal $$. Sure hope you get to feeling better.

kgdb
    sasktrini
    sasktrini

Number of posts : 2067
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by sasktrini Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:59 am

Mike, you've been awesome helping out your Canadian Econoline brothers with otherwise inaccessible product! I hope you are feeling better!
    kgdb
    kgdb

Post by kgdb Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Hey Mike, the package arrived. Thanks a million, I sure appreciate all your help. Hope you are feeling better.

kgdb

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:32 pm