VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+5
itruns
Scott
TBmain
G-Man
tazvan67
9 posters

Taz'z 10th Annual Vintage Van Fest "All Vans, Econoline & A-100 pick-up's welcone"

BILLS66
    BILLS66

Number of posts : 1383
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Taz'z 10th Annual Vintage Van Fest "All Vans, Econoline & A-100 pick-up's welcone" - Page 2 Empty Re: Taz'z 10th Annual Vintage Van Fest "All Vans, Econoline & A-100 pick-up's welcone"

Post by BILLS66 Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Same here. Bill
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Taz'z 10th Annual Vintage Van Fest "All Vans, Econoline & A-100 pick-up's welcone" - Page 2 Empty Re: Taz'z 10th Annual Vintage Van Fest "All Vans, Econoline & A-100 pick-up's welcone"

Post by itruns Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Hey Tim, it was great meeting you and Beth. Wish you could have hung around on Sunday, but we'll take what we can get Smile

Tim's van is rather unique. First time seeing a "dash skirt" Cool Being a '67, it has a bunch of upgrades and revisions that were put in for that one last year before Ford changed over to the stubby hood design.

Tim's wife is rather unique too in that she seems just as enthused and involved in their van as Tim is. Impressive Wink

Got to meet panelmanrd, Jakemedic and G-man again as well as On the Road (Howard) from Vannin.com. I'm sure there were others from this site (maybe bedone, Mike and/or Tracy), but we weren't wearing user-name tags.

Big Kudos to Taz, Jill and Hy-Rollin' Vans for putting this 4 day event together. They're excellent hosts and sponsors. The build thing was awesome (thanx a bunch RD). This dude worked a full day with a half dozen guy under foot at any given time. At least he had a live band playing to him for the last half of the day. Food was great. Beer and other beverages were flowing. Great bonfire and burnouts Shocked

Pics to follow for sure.
    panelmanrd
    panelmanrd

Number of posts : 801
    Registration date : 2009-10-04

Post by panelmanrd Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:44 am

we had a great time didn`t we guys, can`t wait till next year,
    might have Tany`s early rolling then, if not we just have to
    drive that ratty panel again, Taz is the greatest host you will
    ever know, my hat is off to Jill and Taz, you guys are the tops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See some of you guys at Hy- Rollin`s truck-in.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:05 pm

Taz'z 10th Annual Vintage Van Fest "All Vans, Econoline & A-100 pick-up's welcone" - Page 2 Dsc_0111Taz'z 10th Annual Vintage Van Fest "All Vans, Econoline & A-100 pick-up's welcone" - Page 2 Dsc_0110

WOW is all that you can say. As usual, Taz and Jill outdid themselves hosting the 10th Annual Taz Fest. Great food, adult beverages, live music and of course plenty of vans! RD hosted a "disk brake conversion" seminar along with a "turbo 350 to 700R4 swap" which was wildly popular in Taz's fantastic shop. Along with getting a ton of upgrades to my van, visitors got first hand view of how these popular upgrades happen. RD made it look easy!

A HUGE thank you to Taz, Jill, RD and everyone else who had a hand in hosting of the event, seminar and upgrades on my van. The assistance was greatly appreciated. I will be posting some pictures in the coming days showing the disk brake updates.

It was great visiting with everyone, and I can hardly wait to see everyone next Labor Day weekend!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:41 am