VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Dream Cruise pic's

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Dream Cruise pic's Empty Dream Cruise pic's

Post by G-Man Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:33 pm

[b][i]I didn't take as many pictures as last year, but here is what I have. The Pontiac side of the cruise had it share of early's.

Lostwire made it there!!!

Dream Cruise pic's 100_0511

Billski too...
    Dream Cruise pic's 100_0512

And my yellow bus too..
    Dream Cruise pic's 100_0513
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Dream Cruise pic's Empty Re: Dream Cruise pic's

Post by G-Man Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Dream Cruise pic's 100_0514

There were other early's there also and sorry to say the shot I got of only a few are bad ones

Andy's sportvan
    Dream Cruise pic's 100_0515

Missed shots Bernies A100 pickup, black primer A100 panel, corvair greenbrier & rampside pickup and a nice 2nd gen Ford panel
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:50 pm

Other cool stuff....
    Dream Cruise pic's 100_0517
    Dream Cruise pic's 100_0518
    Dream Cruise pic's 100_0519
    Dream Cruise pic's 100_0520
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:56 pm

Dream Cruise pic's 100_0521

a little eye candy
    Dream Cruise pic's 100_0522

Dream Cruise pic's 100_0523
    Hemi A-100
    Hemi A-100

Number of posts : 255
    Registration date : 2008-06-17

Post by Hemi A-100 Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:36 pm

First off Chris, good call brother on the Eye Candy!!! That is what makes the world go around!! hahaha. We had a good time on Woodward again this year. Saw Mytch and Terry hangin' out down at Century Camera on Thursday. Saw Tim out crusin' around one of those nights. I saw a faded out red and white Corvair Van and the black primered up A-108. Anyone know who owns that truck?? Looked really cool. Saw Bernie down near 14 mile and the truck was looking awesome!! Ran into Bill and had a real quick chat while traffic was backed up. Was good to see him too. I met a guy at the Eaton Performance Park who works for Direct Connection and he had is newly finished A-100 van with a 340 in it. Super good guy, I gave him the website so he should be around these parts now. Told him all about Bakers so he is planning on being there next year. Friday night Econoline Pat showed up and we did some crusin' around. I was hoping to get some pics out on Woodward.. Oh well next year I guess. Was hoping to see my buddy Duane but he must have been out and about somewhere else. I heard that 1.4 million they estimated were there this year. Crazy, it gets better every year. Anyway here are the pics I did shoot.

Dream Cruise pic's 1004292hw3

Dream Cruise pic's 1004293cv8

Dream Cruise pic's 1004295ar3

Dream Cruise pic's 1004298ss9

Dream Cruise pic's Dscf0073jo5

Dream Cruise pic's Grouptr5
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:00 pm

saw the same primed "A" also and wondering who owns it??? Mike thanks for your pictures. Anyone else have anymore early pictures from the Dream Cruise???
    Hemi A-100
    Hemi A-100

Post by Hemi A-100 Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:57 am

One other funny story, on Saturday I had this dick decide it was ok to lean on my bed rails to look at the Hemi. I said very politely "please don't lean on the truck" Of course like 75% of the people you say this to he got offened and decideds to tell me my truck is UGLY!!! The look on his face when I bursted out laughing at him was priceless. Then he stormed off. Probably to go cry cause the guy with the ugly truck centered him out. HAHAHA. oh the good times. But what is it with people who aren't car people thinking it is cool to lean on peoples stuff? From a very early age my dad installed the idea in my head that if I touch someones car or truck I am openingly setting myself up for a foot in the ass. Car show manors 101, I should teach it.
    itruns
    itruns

Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2008-07-03

Post by itruns Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 am

Hemi: Manners 101 should be a required course period.
    Hemi A-100
    Hemi A-100

Post by Hemi A-100 Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 pm

itruns wrote:Hemi: Manners 101 should be a required course period.

Amen bro!!
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Post by G-Man Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:38 pm

Some people never get it, I have a buddy that I see at show every now and then and he has his hands all over everyones stuff. Two hands leaning looking in the windows. (i have told him he shouldn't do that many times) Even if they don't hurt anything who wants someones greasie mitt prints on you ride.
    Hemi A-100
    Hemi A-100

Post by Hemi A-100 Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:04 pm

I hear ya Chris, I love the people who will stand there watch you dust and clean your hot rod at a show then lean on it after you are done cleaning it all up! I think what it is is those people have no idea what it takes to make a vehicle look good and don't know the pride we all take in making these things look the way they do. Oh well I guess without these people we wouldn't have them to bitch about. hahahah

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:12 am

Somehow I must have miised this thread. We had a great time down there and it was nice to meet up with G-Man and Bill. My wife and I took a ride down torwards where we thought we'd see Hemi A-100 and the fellas but we never could find the spot. Some great rides for sure!

Say Hemi... have you ever put a build thread together here on the forum about your truck? Obviously you've done some extensive mods and I'd love to know how it all came together.
    Hemi A-100
    Hemi A-100

Post by Hemi A-100 Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:42 pm

Hey Lostwire, when ever Woodward is on we are always down at 13 mile and Woodward. Would have been cool to meet up, I'd like to check out your van, it looks really awesome. I have been thinking about putting together a thread on my truck cause I pretty much recorded step by step the entire build up of it over 7 years. The only thing I wish was I had all the pics on my computer, one of these days I will crack them out and start scanning. Next year for Woodward we are all gonna have to get together somewhere. Would be pretty rad to see a big convoy of earlys crusin' Woodward.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:13 pm

Hemi A-100 wrote:Hey Lostwire, when ever Woodward is on we are always down at 13 mile and Woodward. Would have been cool to meet up, I'd like to check out your van, it looks really awesome. I have been thinking about putting together a thread on my truck cause I pretty much recorded step by step the entire build up of it over 7 years. The only thing I wish was I had all the pics on my computer, one of these days I will crack them out and start scanning. Next year for Woodward we are all gonna have to get together somewhere. Would be pretty rad to see a big convoy of earlys crusin' Woodward.

G-Man mentioned you were down that way but I guess because it was so packed with people, cars, and events we missed you guys. Hope to see ya at Woodward next year and at Bakers too!

Whenever you find the time to put a thread together I'll be following your build every step of the way. Glad to hear you documented it so thoroughly! There are a lot of really cool mods you've made which I'd love to read about, and hopefully some of them will find their way onto my ride too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:17 pm