VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

My New project....62 E... GOT a couple pics posted

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted Empty My New project....62 E... GOT a couple pics posted

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:44 am

Could not work the old chevy FIRE VAN...So its gettin sold,,,But I picked up this old gal in a trade......have a line on a second one also... But this is the start....Already got her on tires and started fixin the rust....

Figured out the PIC POSTING...

Last edited by Grinder on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got my pics to post)
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted Empty Re: My New project....62 E... GOT a couple pics posted

Post by donivan65 Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:15 am

There is also a video on posting pictures,,,,,,

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted Pic_po17

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted Pic_po18

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted Pic_po19

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted Empty Re: My New project....62 E... GOT a couple pics posted

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:02 am

My Pics of the NEW 62

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted 62_eco14

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:04 am

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted 62_eco15
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:36 am

Good deal! Now you've got something to work with.That passinger side shot looks so familier.My '66 was covered with that 'green funk'.Ain't Simple Green great?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Yep....got the GAWGA green woods crap all over it....GOt some rust to deal with inside and all...Heres a few more of her...

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted 62_eco16

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 pm

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted 62_eco17

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:45 pm

GAWGA Plant groth IN THE van lololo

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted 62_eco18

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:49 pm

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted 62_eco19

Going to nedd a bit of serious Sheet metal work in the floor in front of the doghouse and the drivers side step...Probably going to have to reconstruct it all. Even have a rust crack up and into the drivers door lower hinge...it is allowing the door to drop a bit when its opened,,,like it has worn out door hinge pins,,,but its the rust,,,But it is fixable
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:58 am

Grinder wrote:GAWGA Plant groth IN THE van lololo

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted 62_eco18

Grinder That aint all that Bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My New project....62 E...  GOT a couple pics posted 118025208_zCbq3M-vi

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:13 pm

NOW THAT TREE VAN IS FUNNY...DAMN MY VAN LOOKS ALMOST CUSTOM NOW LOLOLOLOLOO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:21 am