VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

Pics of my new dash cover installed and a couple of new screens.

Pics of my new dash cover installed and a couple of new screens. Empty Pics of my new dash cover installed and a couple of new screens.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Here are a few pics. It is hard to get a real good one since the surface is so shiny but I can tell you it is beautiful. I am going to cut a piece of polished aluminum diamond plate the will slide in under the bottom edge of the dash cover then put some chrome screws in it to hold it down.. The diamond plate will will fold over the bottom lip and go to the floor. I was thinking of getting some thin mirrored stainless but I don't know how flexible it is. Plus ladies with skirts on might feel a little uncomfortable riding in it if I did. Also you can see one of the 7" screens mounted on it. Another will be mounted just to the left of the one on it now. It will be for navigation and the other one will hooked up to the DVD player. You can also see the new 7" screen on the rear view mirror. It will be hooked up to the backup camera.. Also two more 7" screens will be attached to the sun visors and the dvd player.

Pics of my new dash cover installed and a couple of new screens. Img_0521

Pics of my new dash cover installed and a couple of new screens. Img_0522

Pics of my new dash cover installed and a couple of new screens. Img_0523

Pics of my new dash cover installed and a couple of new screens. Img_0524

Pics of my new dash cover installed and a couple of new screens. Img_0525
    DanTheVanMan
    DanTheVanMan
    Commissioner
    Commissioner

Number of posts : 7900
    Registration date : 2008-10-08

Pics of my new dash cover installed and a couple of new screens. Empty Re: Pics of my new dash cover installed and a couple of new screens.

Post by DanTheVanMan Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:26 am

Very nice Mike. What did it cost?

Dan

2004 Kawasaki KLR650
    1997 Jeep TJ Sport

My Mini Gallery

Pics of my new dash cover installed and a couple of new screens. Qr_cod10

<-<-<- Cruising is not a "Point A to Point B" thing, but an "Everything in between thing!  <-<-<-

Pics of my new dash cover installed and a couple of new screens. Empty Re: Pics of my new dash cover installed and a couple of new screens.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:55 am

$85.00
    southern man
    southern man

Number of posts : 486
    Registration date : 2008-05-21

Post by southern man Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:30 am

Wow. Looks fantastic, but I see why it is hard to get a good picture!
    wylee
    wylee

Number of posts : 917
    Registration date : 2009-04-03

Post by wylee Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:28 am

i love it..........
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:09 am

Looks very nice Mike

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:20 pm