VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

+32
savage
Rick's 66 Chevy Van
OutofSight
Magic Potion
dudley32
vanny
mtevans
funbuilder59
rocky69rhodes
Digz
the_surfing_guy
Big W
wideload
HandiVanMan
Old Skool
G-Man
bensbus
uncleearl
clinsenbarh
Zuffen
Shadow6010
itruns
pittsdriver
peter73
moparhead340
Canuck
Vanish
donivan65
Scott
Nightmoves
ViewMaster
Admin
36 posters

Posting pictures using forum's ServImg

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1731
    Registration date : 2008-05-01

Posting pictures using forum's ServImg Empty Posting pictures using forum's ServImg

Post by Admin Fri May 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Step by step "How to" instructions...

1st click on the image icon
    Posting pictures using forum's ServImg Imgbut10

a window will open for you to select your picture
    Posting pictures using forum's ServImg Servim10

after you click the "host it" button a new window will appear
    Posting pictures using forum's ServImg Copy10

close the servimg window after you have copied the code to your clipboard
    Posting pictures using forum's ServImg Close_11

paste the code onto the forum writing block
    Posting pictures using forum's ServImg Pastec10

NOTE: If you have never used this service before, it will automatically open an account for you. They will send you an email to inform you of this.

For uploading multiple pictures in the same post, it will skip the first window and take you directly to the second window. To add another picture click the "upload" prompt to pick another image...

Last edited by chebby on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posting pictures using forum's ServImg Empty Re: Posting pictures using forum's ServImg

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 2:57 pm

Posting pictures using forum's ServImg My_van10

heyyyy, It worked, terible pic though!
    ViewMaster
    ViewMaster

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2008-05-26

Posting pictures using forum's ServImg Empty Re: Posting pictures using forum's ServImg

Post by ViewMaster Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:28 pm

This is my first video like this and it is raw without any editing so you movie critics go easy. Laughing
    ViewMaster
    ViewMaster

Post by ViewMaster Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:00 am

Here is something I just learned about YouTube, depending on the quality of the uploaded video and maybe when it was posted, you can get a higher quality picture by adding
    &fmt=18
    to the end of the url address of some videos.
    But I haven't figured how to embed it the HQ view into a post...........yet.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxDGxQ8N-8&fmt=18
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:10 am

Awesome video instructions! Thanks Carl for putting that together! Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:39 am

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:39 pm

chebby wrote:Step by step "How to" instructions...

1st click on the image icon
    Posting pictures using forum's ServImg Imgbut10

a window will open for you to select your picture
    Posting pictures using forum's ServImg Servim10

close the servimg window after you have copied the code to your clipboard
    Posting pictures using forum's ServImg Close_11

paste the code onto the forum writing block
    Posting pictures using forum's ServImg Pastec10

NOTE: If you have never used this service before, it will automatically open an account for you. They will send you an email to inform you of this.

For uploading multiple pictures in the same post, it will skip the first window and take you directly to the second window. To add another picture click the "upload" prompt to pick another image...
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Number of posts : 2214
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Post by Nightmoves Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:44 am

I have some pics from cam phone.They come up in bitmap.Those wont post.I get a 312 error.How can I post or convert them ot a gif?
    ViewMaster
    ViewMaster

Post by ViewMaster Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:07 am

Try opening them in the program "Paint" that comes with most PCs then in the File menu use "Save as" and select JPEG in the "save as type" box on the bottom.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post by Nightmoves Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:13 am

THANKS Viewmaster !There are some pics i was wantin to post.I never knew.
    One more question...when doing a post from a previous one.(the orange box thing) how is that done?
    Don't mean to be a pain..just tryin to make myself more computer-literate.
    ViewMaster
    ViewMaster

Post by ViewMaster Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Nightmoves wrote:THANKS Viewmaster !There are some pics i was wantin to post.I never knew.
    One more question...when doing a post from a previous one.(the orange box thing) how is that done?
    Don't mean to be a pain..just tryin to make myself more computer-literate.
    In the upper right hand corner of a post just click on the Quote and it will start a reply with the quote. You can edit the quote down to what you want but don't mess with anything inside the brackets, that is the BBC code. For this code to be seen it needs space before it and after it. In this case the [quote=...... ] starts it and everything in between till it gets to [/quote] which is the comand to stop will be in the quote. Basically just hit enter to start a new line and this applies to all code.
    To complicate things these codes can be compounded like making an image also a link, etc.....
    Don't hesitate to ask questions I'm glad to help.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post by Nightmoves Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Once again Viewmaster,Thanks! I'm sure there'll be another question or 3 I'll have for you somewhere along the line.
    ViewMaster
    ViewMaster

Post by ViewMaster Mon May 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Here is another little thing for ya'll. If you already hosted a picture on ServImg but have no idea how to post it again without uploading it again.
    Just open another window and go to your account here.....
    https://servimg.com/index.php
    Once you've signed in you can browse around and get the links from your pictures.
    Scott
    Scott

Number of posts : 1651
    Registration date : 2008-05-20

Post by Scott Tue May 19, 2009 6:47 am

chebby wrote:Step by step "How to" instructions...

On Apple computers clicking 'Copy' only highlights the text, then you either right-click on the text and choose Copy from the pop-up menu, or press the 'Apple Key' + 'C' at the same time.

You can then Paste in the next step either by right-clicking in the window and choosing Paste from the pop-up menu, or press the 'Apple Key' + 'P' at the same time.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:21 pm

i want to post some pictures . but i dont know how?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:42 pm

[img][/img]Posting pictures using forum's ServImg Pictur10
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:58 pm

looks like you figured it out! Wink

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:12 pm

yea but i want to post/creat a gallery.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Posting pictures using forum's ServImg New_pa10
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by donivan65 Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Ok, I started one for you,,,,,go to Members Vans/Gallery it should be at the bottom of all the albums right now,,,,,,,,,,,,, log in at the bottom,,,,,,login is vintage-vans,,,,password is guest and set it up the way you want it,,,,,,then log out to save the changes,,,,,,here is a link to it,,,,,,

http://vintage-vans.smugmug.com/gallery/8608368_54ifX#567748705_74w2M

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:10 pm

thanks it took me a bit but i got it inot to good at this stuff.
    donivan65
    donivan65
    Governor
    Governor

Number of posts : 12220
    Registration date : 2008-05-12

Post by donivan65 Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:14 pm

So I see white vans, yellow vans , brown vans, mud crawlers, drag racing, louvered doors,,,fiberglass doors,,,4WD,,,, so whats the story behind all this,,,,,,,(Vanish is probably chomping at the bit to find out about another High Rolling, 4WD, Panel, Chevy Van)!
    Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Post by Vanish Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Thats Right Don ......... I love them Pic's .... and already have posted some in the 4x4 Gallery !!!!!!!

http://vintage-vans.smugmug.com/gallery/7897112_RJETD#512099184_JoYR3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:55 pm

ok heres the scoop. the green 1974 van was my frist. the white one was the 2nd. i still have that one its getting a make over pictures coming soon. the 1st brown was 1st mud truck .its gone .the 2nd brown van is my current race truck witch is now yellow. and thats the scoop

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:50 pm

well here goes a few pics I have of what I got. If they show up then enjoy. Nothing restored yet, but some day I will get at them.

[img]http://i86.servim[url=https://servimg.com/view/14160591/10]Posting pictures using forum's ServImg 64_gem11g.com/u/f86/14/16/05/91/64Posting pictures using forum's ServImg 67_s_e11_wit11.jpg[/img][/url]Posting pictures using forum's ServImg 67_rh_11

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:49 pm