VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

Does anyone need a Econo 170 valve cover ?

Does anyone need a Econo 170 valve cover ? Empty Does anyone need a Econo 170 valve cover ?

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:42 pm

I have two valve covers in good shape. If you need one you can have it, just pay for shipping. I also have a good radiator for a 170/200 if someone needs it. Again just pay for shipping.
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Does anyone need a Econo 170 valve cover ? Empty Re: Does anyone need a Econo 170 valve cover ?

Post by Magic Bus Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Mike, My valve cover is kinda bent up, I could use a good one. And my radiator leaks a little with a loose bracket on one side. Zip is 63010 How much would it cost for shipping? Thanks.

Does anyone need a Econo 170 valve cover ? Empty Re: Does anyone need a Econo 170 valve cover ?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Magic Bus wrote:Mike, My valve cover is kinda bent up, I could use a good one. And my radiator leaks a little with a loose bracket on one side. Zip is 63010 How much would it cost for shipping? Thanks.
    I'll try to get you a price on the shipping on Monday or Tuesday. I am glad someone here can use the parts. I have a head for a 170 too but I don't know what condition it is in. It looks good from what I can see but may need some work. The guy I got it from said it was good but I don't believe everything people tell me. If anyone needs it let me know and it is yours free. Just pay for shipping. I may have a couple of good front brake drums once I put my new ones on the van. Again free to anyone that needs them. Just pay for shipping. Also will have some wheel cylinders and a master cylinder since I am replacing my entire brake system with all new parts. All of these parts will be free to members of this site.
    Magic Bus
    Magic Bus

Number of posts : 1422
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by Magic Bus Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:18 am

vanishingbreed wrote:
    Magic Bus wrote:Mike, My valve cover is kinda bent up, I could use a good one. And my radiator leaks a little with a loose bracket on one side. Zip is 63010 How much would it cost for shipping? Thanks.
    I'll try to get you a price on the shipping on Monday or Tuesday. I am glad someone here can use the parts. I have a head for a 170 too but I don't know what condition it is in. It looks good from what I can see but may need some work. The guy I got it from said it was good but I don't believe everything people tell me. If anyone needs it let me know and it is yours free. Just pay for shipping. I may have a couple of good front brake drums once I put my new ones on the van. Again free to anyone that needs them. Just pay for shipping. Also will have some wheel cylinders and a master cylinder since I am replacing my entire brake system with all new parts. All of these parts will be free to members of this site.

Mike, that is an incredibly generous offer you've made. Ive been a member of a couple of other forums but have not seen this kind of generousity displayed. Thank you so much. Your a great individual and a crucial member here giving vintage vans a very family kinda feeling. , Thank YOU!!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Magic Bus wrote:
    vanishingbreed wrote:

Mike, that is an incredibly generous offer you've made. Ive been a member of a couple of other forums but have not seen this kind of generousity displayed. Thank you so much. Your a great individual and a crucial member here giving vintage vans a very family kinda feeling. , Thank YOU!!
    Thanks. Times are hard for a lot of people right now and if I can help a fellow vanner get his van on the road I will. God knows I am not rich but my VA disability checks and my social security checks can never go down so I am able to get by Ok and I don't need these parts nor am I in dire need of money. I see people gouging vanners on ebay
    with sometimes ridiculously high prices for parts and it makes my skin crawl. Back in our heyday vanners helped other vanners any way they could. We would give or trade parts, work on each others vans for free. Anything to help a fellow vanner. Making huge profits was not even thought about. I have had many vanners help me out with free parts or parts at reasonable prices so I am just passing on the favors. I would hope that any vanner that gets my parts would do the same thing for another vanner if presented with the opportunity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:48 am