VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

2 posters

vantasy island

vantasy island Empty vantasy island

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:22 pm

i was vantasizing about a huge gathering of earlys in kelowna b.c. it is a beautiful valley. it also needs to be shocked by a motorcade of vans. so far i only know of five earlys and i'm the only one burning gas. there is one rotting in some car hell in falkland, there's a chevy under a tarp in rutland, the guy a couple streets over from me has one that seems like it may run soon, and a white chevy extendo van thats gone missing from my area. my buddy john sold his van to a forum member here and now its gone to vancouver island, and other than that its just me. so with the summer on its way i find myself dreaming of a mighty armada of earlys plugging up the highways of kelowna. till that day i will hold the fort and remind mini van drivers that you can still haul the kids without losing your soul! albino (because no one ever uses the rabbit)
    texasjohn
    texasjohn

Number of posts : 672
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

vantasy island Empty Re: vantasy island

Post by texasjohn Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 pm

im the only early in my area....but as soon as she gets her licences theres a young girl about to start driving a sweet 65 wndow.....how coolis that. just met her and her dad the other day. Shes stoked, so cool>>>>offered to buy itbut was shut down hard.
    Cruze on girl......

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:22 pm

thats cool! she will receive an excellent training in the art of keeping an antique vehicle alive.
    G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Post by G-Man Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Guy's it great to hear about you guys trying to set up a meet. There are more out in your area than you know. Trust Me on this one. Your show would start out small but surely grown from there. The Baker's show started with only 5 early's and Last year we had 29!!! Good Luck with your meet

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:00 pm

summer cruise to kelowna, stop in sicamous go golfing pick up aguy with a A-100 i know,quick drive to vernon stop for a drink at brotherinlaws then to wine country(kelowna) visit a aunt&uncle and YOU hopefully with more vanners there . keep the dream alive you just never know.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:07 pm

yeah let me know when your coming up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:46 am