VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

4 posters

News Coverage of the 7th Annual MidSouth Econoline Meet 2009!

RipVanArkie
    RipVanArkie

Number of posts : 987
    Registration date : 2008-05-13

News Coverage of the 7th Annual MidSouth Econoline Meet 2009! Empty News Coverage of the 7th Annual MidSouth Econoline Meet 2009!

Post by RipVanArkie Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:14 pm

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=90663&catid=2&GID=FTHIV+rBDTbiqxV7FIStQV0mD8Ftfu5lsPYG+pRWmqM%3D

This is the writeup, the full story will be available in a couple hours.

I would really appreciate it if everyone would become a member and comment on this article. This is one more opportunity for us to show a great interest in the Early vans!

I will post more coverage as it is available.

2013 MidSouth Econoline Meet
    Host of the MidSouth Econoline Meet, Petit Jean State Park, AR
    1967 Econoline Pickup
    1966 Econoline Supervan
    1967 Econoline 8-door regular van
    1965 ChevyVan, Cargo, 250/3speed

1964 Econoline 8-door Window Van, 4spd
    1966 Falcon SuperVan, Automatic
    savage
    savage

Number of posts : 2626
    Registration date : 2008-05-15

News Coverage of the 7th Annual MidSouth Econoline Meet 2009! Empty Re: News Coverage of the 7th Annual MidSouth Econoline Meet 2009!

Post by savage Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Cool Rip looks like you hit the big time now. Hope you guys(& gals) have a even better turn out next year.
    RipVanArkie
    RipVanArkie

News Coverage of the 7th Annual MidSouth Econoline Meet 2009! Empty Re: News Coverage of the 7th Annual MidSouth Econoline Meet 2009!

Post by RipVanArkie Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Chevy and Dodge guys are more than welcome! Remember, I attended the first two years in my 64 ChevyVan! Hopefully everyone will register and show their interest.

It's not too far for you to join us! The guys that come from TX every year are planning a meet somewhere in TX next year.

Thanks,
    Rip
    RipVanArkie
    RipVanArkie

Post by RipVanArkie Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Video of the full story is available now at the above link!

Can you tell I'm excited about it?

Later,
    Rip
    Wookee

Number of posts : 235
    Registration date : 2008-05-29

Post by Wookee Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 am

GOOD JOB Rip........
    It is always great to see very positive news clips/ articles about vans and vanners out there for the general public to see.

........Wookee
    EconoUSAparts
    EconoUSAparts

Number of posts : 2198
    Registration date : 2008-05-17

Post by EconoUSAparts Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:46 pm

RIP that's killer,glad to see the coverage. 19 is a nice turnout too. I ll get back out there again sometime with another one of mine.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:46 pm

Cool coverage, I love that it did have a positive spin. I'd like to make a trip over there one year, I saw there was an Econo from Georgia there, maybe one day I'll be able to make it 2!
    RipVanArkie
    RipVanArkie

Post by RipVanArkie Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm

So far everyone has committed to returning next year. Those who didn't bring an Econo this year are challenged with bringing it next year! Last year we had several that came without bringing an Econo and all but one made the extra effort to bring it this year (he made the effort but was still too far from done). John and Trish Robinson have helped the numbers by bringing two for the last two years! I think next year I will have two there as well!

Later,
    Rip

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:25 am