VintAGE-Vans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER.... A's, G's & E's

3 posters

Bakers ...... Internet award winners ......

Vanish
    Vanish
    Admin

Number of posts : 5155
    Registration date : 2008-05-02

Bakers ...... Internet award winners ...... Empty Bakers ...... Internet award winners ......

Post by Vanish Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:42 pm

1st place goes to Vanish's No Door

W O W ..... G-Man ... What Can I say ...... Thank you Very Much...... and for you that Havent Gone to Bakers .... well ya Just should ..... Great Show and a Bag of Goodies that Just Don't quit ..........

Bakers ...... Internet award winners ...... Nodoor13

Bakers ...... Internet award winners ...... 041

Chris you Have Done a Great Job with your Gathering of Earlys........ Bakers E-VANT....... You must be proud of what you and the others have put togeather in a short time ..... Great Job...... AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH.... AND YES ONE DAY I WILL ALSO MAKE IT TO BAKERS !!!!!!!

G-Man
    G-Man
    Mayor
    Mayor

Number of posts : 30743
    Registration date : 2008-05-06

Bakers ...... Internet award winners ...... Empty Re: Bakers ...... Internet award winners ......

Post by G-Man Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:16 am

Thanks Vanish and hope you can make it here also someday. I really like what you guy's are starting in El Cajon. With a little work you guys should be able to dwarf what we have in Michigan
    wideload
    wideload
    Moderator 1st Class
    Moderator 1st Class

Number of posts : 1388
    Registration date : 2008-05-11

Bakers ...... Internet award winners ...... Empty Re: Bakers ...... Internet award winners ......

Post by wideload Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Congrats Vanish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your right !! Chris and company really do a good job on the Baker's rally. I've missed it the last two years but plan on going next year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:34 am